• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

That's what I thought, but looking at the various pictures I could find it seemed marginally nearer on the dugout side and closest behind the goals. Although it wasn't easy to tell.
The stadium looks great. The thing I liked most about the old WHL was the proximity to the pitch. The new stadium doesn't look too bad in that respect, but that is what interests me the most.
It was something I’d taken for granted but now having been to Wembley and even looking at the Emirates today it’s a key learning from those mistakes we can take advantage of.

In row 7 in the south stand when we finally get there, will be able to offer some helpful feedback to corner takers!

Is there any way that we can ban mentioning of corners on this forum? I am struggling to think of a conversation about them that hasn't become cyclical and pointless.

I’m more just doing this because it amuses me now, but the conversation wasn’t pointless. Something was pointed out as a thing that could be changed for the better...and it’s being changed for the better. I’m not saying a conversation on this thread was the reason it is changing, but the fact that something is happening with regards to the same thing that was pointed out, shows it wasn’t an entirely off piste comment to begin with.

Anyway, back out I go. More conversation about fire alarm rumours, which no one can actually confirm or deny. More picz and vidz (which I actually like). But absolutely no more talk about corners, because even though they are actually changing the area to make it easier to take them, which is exactly what I said would be good, a stadium design flaw / improvement is apparently the worst topic of conversation to have in the new stadium thread.

The pitch should be between 60-90 meters wide and 90 to 120 meters length, although it cannot be 90x90. But 105x68 has become the "standard" size. Ours is the same as wembley which is 105x69, so we can just make it 1 meter narrower to get "standard" pitch size and get 0,5 meters of extra run up on each side. Not much of a difference really, but it was sufficient as it was, so it would make it a tad better.
Pretty sure Wembley is now the standard 68 and any new ground has to be the standard.

image.php

This evening

Blue and yellow. We're signing someone.

I’m more just doing this because it amuses me now, but the conversation wasn’t pointless. Something was pointed out as a thing that could be changed for the better...and it’s being changed for the better. I’m not saying a conversation on this thread was the reason it is changing, but the fact that something is happening with regards to the same thing that was pointed out, shows it wasn’t an entirely off piste comment to begin with.

Anyway, back out I go. More conversation about fire alarm rumours, which no one can actually confirm or deny. More picz and vidz (which I actually like). But absolutely no more talk about corners, because even though they are actually changing the area to make it easier to take them, which is exactly what I said would be good, a stadium design flaw / improvement is apparently the worst topic of conversation to have in the new stadium thread.

OwUAZHZ.gif

Or to put it another way.............

ghandi1.jpg

I’ll happily beat it into mush as long as it keeps generating the biggest metaphorical eye rolls I’ve ever seen. fudge being told what you can and can’t talk about in a thread, when it isn’t offensive and when the suggested change is actually happening in real life.

I’ll happily beat it into mush as long as it keeps generating the biggest metaphorical eye rolls I’ve ever seen. fudge being told what you can and can’t talk about in a thread, when it isn’t offensive and when the suggested change is actually happening in real life.

Fh2kp8y.gif

Back