• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

I think it could be good. Directed by Jason Reitman who loves Ghostbusters, as it’s in the family. And more closely connected to the original two movies rather than the brick fest that was the most recent Ghostbusters movie.

I think it could be good. Directed by Jason Reitman who loves Ghostbusters, as it’s in the family. And more closely connected to the original two movies rather than the brick fest that was the most recent Ghostbusters movie.

I thought that the most recent film was good fun

Just watched Once Upon a Time in the West for the first time, inspired no doubt by having played Red Dead Redemption 2 over the past few months - thought it was great, will try and watch a few more from the genre, any recommendations?

Just watched Once Upon a Time in the West for the first time, inspired no doubt by having played Red Dead Redemption 2 over the past few months - thought it was great, will try and watch a few more from the genre, any recommendations?

Any of the Clint Eastwood classics:

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
Fistful of Dollars
For a few Dollars More

Even older, with John Wayne and Dean Martin etc.

The Searchers
Rio Bravo (all time fave)
El Dorado
Rio Lobo
High Noon
True Grit

More recent films:

The Proposition
Lawless
Bone Tomahawk
Tombstone
Hateful Eight

Last edited:
You've just watched the best there is. Anything with Clint Eastwood in is good, but the only thing that comes close to epicness is The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.

You've just watched the best there is. Anything with Clint Eastwood in is good, but the only thing that comes close to epicness is The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.
Really enjoyed Pale Rider, the Outlaw Josey West, and also High Plains Drifter.

Unforgiven, if you fancy a ‘new’ western!

That will be a shame if the only way is down from here - caught TGTBATU on a flight last year as well, which i liked, may be worth revisiting on a bigger screen

Unforgiven is a monster of a film, apparently Clint sat on the script for decades until he was old enough to play the lead.

I rewatched Tombstone recently and it holds up ( Val Kilmer is brilliant), more of a romp than a gritty western.

Fairly decent HDCAM copy of Glass out to download tonight

General reviews on it are that it is hilariously bad, and of course utterly pretentious as well.

A true return to form for Shayamalan, with Split being a "blip" where he made a good film for once.

Ill probably watch it anyway, decide for myself, but I wont be getting my hopes up...

General reviews on it are that it is hilariously bad, and of course utterly pretentious as well.

A true return to form for Shayamalan, with Split being a "blip" where he made a good film for once.

Ill probably watch it anyway, decide for myself, but I wont be getting my hopes up...
I was going to check Glass out in Watford’s new fangled Laser IMAX but it seems to be getting panned from all corners and I thought that Split was mediocre, so will probably settle for an Unlimited freebie just to tick it off the to-see list.

Probably would’ve been more fun in ScreenX, like the utterly daft Aquaman.

Back