• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Harry has had 3 previous ankle ligament injuries.
First one was 49 days out (Sep 19, 2016 Nov 7, 2016)
Second one was 24 days out (Mar 13, 2017 Apr 6, 2017)
Third one was 20 days out (Mar 12, 2018 Apr 1, 2018)

He'll probably be back for Dortmund
2nd leg at very best and it will possibly be his first game so he can have issues with being match fit.
Problem it's another anckle that was hurt.

Harry has had 3 previous ankle ligament injuries.
First one was 49 days out (Sep 19, 2016 Nov 7, 2016)
Second one was 24 days out (Mar 13, 2017 Apr 6, 2017)
Third one was 20 days out (Mar 12, 2018 Apr 1, 2018)

He'll probably be back for Dortmund

Might be tough to find out but do you know how long the initial diagnosis estimated each time?

If he beat the diagnosis by 5-10 days each time then that's probably a bit more telling.

Apparently out until March?

The amount of (non-Spurs) fans & pundits wetting themselves over this is ridiculous.

Other than Chelsea and Dortmund I would expect us to beat the other teams with 10-men.

Would be nice to see Jansen reintegrated even if just as a sub. But failing that, I'd be happy with Llorente.

Son back in 2 weeks anyway.

Might be tough to find out but do you know how long the initial diagnosis estimated each time?

If he beat the diagnosis by 5-10 days each time then that's probably a bit more telling.

I’m sure first time it was bang on
Second and third times it was forecast to be a few weeks more than he took
But arguably he wasn’t right when he came back

Apparently out until March?

The amount of (non-Spurs) fans & pundits wetting themselves over this is ridiculous.

Other than Chelsea and Dortmund I would expect us to beat the other teams with 10-men.

Would be nice to see Jansen reintegrated even if just as a sub. But failing that, I'd be happy with Llorente.

Son back in 2 weeks anyway.
Yea I posted in another thread, we have Llorente and Moura (think he was just a knock?), this is the reason we bought them, in order to play them when needed. Well they’re needed now!

I think CM is the bigger issue, but seems Dier could be a week or two away from a start so may only be 1 at most 2 games we have to play with Winks as the only fit CM.

Obviously bench options in the next few weeks is going to be bare bones, but I still think we can put out a strong 11 with 2 or 3 senior players on the bench, it will just be more defensive players as options.

Yea I posted in another thread, we have Llorente and Moura (think he was just a knock?), this is the reason we bought them, in order to play them when needed. Well they’re needed now!

I think CM is the bigger issue, but seems Dier could be a week or two away from a start so may only be 1 at most 2 games we have to play with Winks as the only fit CM.

Obviously bench options in the next few weeks is going to be bare bones, but I still think we can put out a strong 11 with 2 or 3 senior players on the bench, it will just be more defensive players as options.

I think Dier will be pkaying vs Chelsea personally

He is back training and our players do stay fit when injured although TBF his was a very unique one

Rooney on a 2 month loan?

Never been a great fan but he is available and home grown. Would probably jump at the chance of playing Champions League again if he is fit enough.

Re Moura - from Alastair Gold :
On Monday night, the Brazilian midfielder was answering fans questions in a Q&A on Twitter and he was asked how his knee was.

"The knock was strong, it is still painful. I am doing full time treatment to be ready as soon as possible," he replied.

He was due to be assessed ahead of the Utd game so it sounds like he might be close to being available for selection.

I agree CM is a bigger issue. Would be good to have Dier back.

Also, I know Llorente gets slated, but he did nearly get a goal + assist vs Utd. Hat-trick vs Tranmere, and has looked reasonable imo.

He can probably be useful against Fulham for starters.

I agree about Janssen but if Poch is adamant that he is not part of his plans I do wonder if a 33 year old Llorente can play a number of 90 minute games while Kane is out

Re Moura - from Alastair Gold :
On Monday night, the Brazilian midfielder was answering fans questions in a Q&A on Twitter and he was asked how his knee was.

"The knock was strong, it is still painful. I am doing full time treatment to be ready as soon as possible," he replied.

He was due to be assessed ahead of the Utd game so it sounds like he might be close to being available for selection.

I read this as the end of the month

I agree CM is a bigger issue. Would be good to have Dier back.

Also, I know Llorente gets slated, but he did nearly get a goal + assist vs Utd. Hat-trick vs Tranmere, and has looked reasonable imo.

He can probably be useful against Fulham for starters.

I agree and when you put the team on paper with him up top I fully expect to win a number of our games coming up, bar Chelsea and Dortmund.

Llorente and VJ suffered the same thing, second fiddle to Kane and so that leaves small and short windows to come in and make an impression which is tough. Llorente starts in lesser games and does well usually where he struggles is the 5-10 minute cameos and if you are a reasonable and knowledgable football fan you could understand its a struggle in that role. Its hardly fair to judge him on that.

Back