• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serge Aurier

Arrested but then released without charge? An allegation of domestic violence that couldn’t be substantiated with any physical evidence?

Or maybe as is common in domestic disputes she does not want to press charges or make a statement against him, who knows?

Feel for him I don't know if he did it did not. My ex pulled this stunt on me and I didn't do a thing but still got locked up for 9 hours. She decided to tell the truth and suggested her emotions got the better of her and could have exaggerated what was said and done.

The law doesn't see the truth at times.

I obviously left her and stopped paying for her ways ... all of a sudden I had to go to court to get my kid back into my life. The judge used the claim against me and put me through some sort of education ... Even though I was not guilty.

Trouble is with Aurier is that he has history, and its hardly a shock, always a temptation to defend one of our own, however in this case id be more inclined to believe she isnt pressing charges rather than nothing happened

End of the day, we were due to play UTD the next day and he was in a cell, however that came about then there is little excuse.

This season is starting to become stranger than fiction. 2 players arrested this season, almost everyone has had some kind of injury or World Cup handgover, the stadium fiasco, our manager openly courted for new jobs and now our star striker gets injured in the last minute of the last game his backup plays before playing his second national tournament of our season. I thought dream team got cancelled.

This season is starting to become stranger than fiction. 2 players arrested this season, almost everyone has had some kind of injury or World Cup handgover, the stadium fiasco, our manager openly courted for new jobs and now our star striker gets injured in the last minute of the last game his backup plays before playing his second national tournament of our season. I thought dream team got cancelled.
You forgot Sissoko.

You forgot Sissoko.
Ha yeah. Worst player at the club turns into one of the most important!

Also forgot the £1bn stadium with a removable pitch not having enough room to take a corner, which as we all know is the real reason for the delay - they are having to move every seat back 2ft to resolve it.

Let’s just get top 4 and on to next season. I’m concerned that the end of this season might not be fun.
I’ve realigned my sights.

Secure 4th with a game to spare and move into the new stadium before the end of the season so not a shock to the system to start there in 19/20, whilst securing toby and Eriksen would work for me, next season will be our season!

I’ve realigned my sights.

Secure 4th with a game to spare and move into the new stadium before the end of the season so not a shock to the system to start there in 19/20, whilst securing toby and Eriksen would work for me, next season will be our season!

Maybe it’s the scarred Spurs fan in me but I’d snap your hand off for fourth right now.

Ha yeah. Worst player at the club turns into one of the most important!

Also forgot the £1bn stadium with a removable pitch not having enough room to take a corner, which as we all know is the real reason for the delay - they are having to move every seat back 2ft to resolve it.

You are joking I hope? Because that bit about the corners has to be. If not, I can tell you whoever told you that is talking cobblers!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

While still being on for the Quadruple!

Quite a bit of tempering expectations going on - it's just slightly amusing, given all the rationalizing talk of 'we have the best squad in the league, no signings is actually genius' going on in the wake of last summer's disaster. ;)

Come on, fellas. The Carling Cup's still on. The FA Cup is still on. The league title is not, but it was never, ever on after the utterly empty summer we had.

Although 4th would be yet another superhuman feat for Poch given what he has to work with, I think we can grab some silverware. And we're closer to getting it now than we have been at any point since the CC final in 2015.

Quite a bit of tempering expectations going on - it's just slightly amusing, given all the rationalizing talk of 'we have the best squad in the league, no signings is actually genius' going on in the wake of last summer's disaster. ;)

Come on, fellas. The Carling Cup's still on. The FA Cup is still on. The league title is not, but it was never, ever on after the utterly empty summer we had.

Although 4th would be yet another superhuman feat for Poch given what he has to work with, I think we can grab some silverware. And we're closer to getting it now than we have been at any point since the CC final in 2015.
You can’t legislate for 6 CM injuries and your 2 strikers becoming unavailable within 5 minutes of each other! Take 6 CM and the 2 main strikers out of City or Pool and their squads might look a little bare as well. Yet they’ve spent £27bn between them!

What is quite amusing is the spin that’s put on your argument though! I don’t think anyone said our squads as good as it can possibly be, just that to find someone to improve it is difficult, as we found in the summer. Basically the exact words Poch has used numerous times himself. I’m sure he would love to go out and spend 100m on someone but he’s realistic about the situation we are in as well.

Last edited:
You can’t legislate for 6 CM injuries and your 2 strikers becoming unavailable within 5 minutes of each other! Take 6 CM and the 2 main strikers out of City or Pool and their squads might look a little bare as well. Yet they’ve spent £27bn between them!

What is quite amusing is the spin that’s put on your argument though! I don’t think anyone said our squads as good as it can possibly be, just that to find someone to improve it is difficult, as we found in the summer. Basically the exact words Poch has used numerous times himself. I’m sure he would love to go out and spend 100m on someone but he’s realistic about the situation we are in as well.

I’m really not sure what people expected to happen.

Wanyama/Dembele were never going to play much - both being looked to be moved out as well.

Winks just returning from injury so was going to take a while to get back and up to speed.

That left Dier/Sissoko and Winks when he came back left and Dier was part of the England squad in the Summer.

3 players to realistically rotate over 4 cups.

Back