• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serge Aurier

Poch has frequently gone with on KWP in the bench as he covers both sides

I’m guessing Rose was thee today as we had no one else with a left foot and rose can also play winger, with KWP covering real get back regardless

@Jurgen the German mentioned in the Manure OMT that at the game a few told him that Serge has had some off-the-field issues to contend with away from football....so that could explain things...

Yeah. A mate of mine (United fan) is a copper and told me he was nicked this morning and suggested it was domestic violence related.

Not saying it's true but he has no reason to lie and it does seem odd that Aurier wasn't even on the bench today.

Yeah. A mate of mine (United fan) is a copper and told me he was nicked this morning and suggested it was domestic violence related.

Not saying it's true but he has no reason to lie and it does seem odd that Aurier wasn't even on the bench today.

Yikes. The only thing i'd want to know would be whether this was also the reason he wasn't even on the bench on Tuesday's league cup game as well...

It's certainly possible, but that would be the worst outcome, imo. I just don't think Trippier is much good, and we'd be in the same situation of Trippier being an absolute liability whenever KWP's unavailable - and that's assuming that KWP irons out some of his own defensive niggles.

If Aurier leaves, I'd much rather sell Trippier too and get someone like Wan-Bissaka in.

Same. Trippier is a mid table level full back IMO. Sorry if that's harsh but I just don't rate him defensively at all. Even fodder like Cardiff and Watford ask serious questions of him, he never, ever seems to block any crosses from coming in.

If Aurier leaves, I'd much rather sell Trippier too and get someone like Wan-Bissaka in.

I think we could get good money for Trippier and Im not against taking it at all.

Aurier Im 50/50 on, cant help feeling theres a real player in there.

KWP I think is massively over rated. I get he is one of ours, needs time etc - but his standing on here defies his performances IMHO. He is a backup for now, not a #1

Wan-Bissaka I think is just brilliant, and Id swap KWP out for him. Watched the Palace game on Saturday and he was again excellent. Has the sort of game that will IMO immediately elevate with better players around him. Kids going to be something special.

Aurier has to be first choice from now on. Trippier makes just as many mistakes as Walker but Walker had the pace to get out of trouble.

He is a big figure in the dressing room though being good mates with Dele and Kane.

Aurier has to be first choice from now on. Trippier makes just as many mistakes as Walker but Walker had the pace to get out of trouble.

He is a big figure in the dressing room though being good mates with Dele and Kane.

I've completely had enough of trippier's errors and also hugo as well.

Hugo's level has really dipped and its sad to see.

The perception outside the club is that both are world class, so we could fetch 40m for each of them from say everton and psg.

Aurier and Gazza have to play regulary now.

Ive no time left for these liabilities waiting to happen.

They are not learning so out the club they go.

I think we could get good money for Trippier and Im not against taking it at all.

Aurier Im 50/50 on, cant help feeling theres a real player in there.

KWP I think is massively over rated. I get he is one of ours, needs time etc - but his standing on here defies his performances IMHO. He is a backup for now, not a #1

Wan-Bissaka I think is just brilliant, and Id swap KWP out for him. Watched the Palace game on Saturday and he was again excellent. Has the sort of game that will IMO immediately elevate with better players around him. Kids going to be something special.

I’d rather no one makes errors, but least with KWP he might learn from them

As someone has already said selling Trippier after the World Cup would have been the way to go. He was very good there but he would not be the only player who has stood out at a World cup. As soon as i saw his name at the stadium i worried that he would struggle against the likes of Rashford etc.

As someone has already said selling Trippier after the World Cup would have been the way to go. He was very good there but he would not be the only player who has stood out at a World cup. As soon as i saw his name at the stadium i worried that he would struggle against the likes of Rashford etc.

Looking back it is easy to see that Trippier was able to excel during the World Cup because firstly England did not beat any great teams and secondly because England played with a back 3 he could focus on attacking and not worry about defending. Now that Southgate has turned to a back 4 I doubt we will see Trippier start any key matches going forward.

Did any more info come of this or was it a wind up?

Looking back it is easy to see that Trippier was able to excel during the World Cup because firstly England did not beat any great teams and secondly because England played with a back 3 he could focus on attacking and not worry about defending. Now that Southgate has turned to a back 4 I doubt we will see Trippier start any key matches going forward.
Not sure why Poch doesn't see the same thing.

Back