• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Window Thread

Further down his timeline, he admits to being a gooner on a wind up.

I have no idea who he is. Just some interesting rumours.

He also says Geovanni has joined as a youth coach. He could teach Eriksen a thing or two about scoring from freekicks.

I have no idea who he is. Just some interesting rumours.

He also says Geovanni has joined as a youth coach. He could teach Eriksen a thing or two about scoring from freekicks.
But it’s a 12 year old - literally making things up on the fly and tweeting them.

They’re not even rumours. He’s just making stuff up for attention.

They need ignoring , not promoting!

Gomez is a very very good striker.

West ham will have the start of a very strong spine, Diop, Rice, Anderson and Gomez. Would remind me of us in 2006ish.

Rooney on loan? Zlatan on loan? Cheeky bid for Higuain? Would've taken Defoe on loan too.
What are we going to do?!

Llorente and Moura, this is the exact reason why we bought them in the first place.
Normally I'd agree, but this really has come at a terrible time for us. Son leaving and probably coming back tired is one thing. Sissoko's injury might mean moving Eriksen/Alli deeper unless Dier gets back very quickly. Moving them deeper is exactly what we don't need as we need goals from them without Kane and Son.

Even if Dier is back quickly that leaves us with very few options for rotation and impact from the bench for quite a while.

If we were already planning on strengthening either in midfield or upfront the injuries to Kane and Sissoko might mean moving quicker on those plans.

Back