• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Can not see Parrott given many games, losing Kane is a blow but we have been here before and done well without him. As i said earlier Llorente is a good player ( but we must play to his strengths), still think we may see Janssen given another chance.

Can not see Parrott given many games, losing Kane is a blow but we have been here before and done well without him. As i said earlier Llorente is a good player ( but we must play to his strengths), still think we may see Janssen given another chance.
Perfect opportunity for Janssen to stand up and say "this is what I'm about".
Even if it's just with a view to getting a decent summer move.
He must be a far way off match fit though.

Janssen is being paid a lot of money and we need a quick stricker up front. Poch has to man up here, swallow his pride and integrate him back into the squad asap

I still think he is a good player and as you say its a perfect opportunity for him to show it. He has made a few games for the u21 over the last couple of weeks, not enough to give him full match fitness i guess but needs must. I guess its down to Poch.

I would have thought that Poch wound respect Jansenn banging his down going tell me what I need to do

I think Llorente is lower risk than Janssen, who'll have the scoring monkey on his back again. Llorente is more experienced, and has been a regular on the bench, training etc. Can he also contribute to the build up play like Kane does? Yes I think both he and Janssen can. The biggest question is, can they bang them in the net when the pressure is on?

I'm quietly excited to see what they can do.

Janssen is currently not registered as part of our PL squad. So if Poch does have a change of heart (and it really does seem unlikely imo) then I guess we will see activity this week to have him named/registered in the squad. If we don’t, then that should draw a line once and for all on where Janssen stands.

Janssen is currently not registered as part of our PL squad. So if Poch does have a change of heart (and it really does seem unlikely imo) then I guess we will see activity this week to have him named/registered in the squad. If we don’t, then that should draw a line once and for all on where Janssen stands.

If Poch doesn't register Vincent Janssen I will be very disappointed. He did sanction his joining the club in the first place. Aside from him shagging Poch's wife I can't imagine how Janssen could have upset him so badly.

Can we not just recall Son?!?!
We helped them out by making him available in the summer to avoid a national political issue.
They could repay in kind.

I mean, we didn't really help them out at all, they helped us out and we and Son are the major beneficiaries of him winning that trophy. If Son hadn't won the Gold, we'd be looking at this competition, which S Korea haven't won since the 60s I believe, for them to win, otherwise we'd be counting down the days until we lose a Son in his prime for almost 2 years to the army.

The Asian Games win with a Son in the squad was one of the better and luckier things to happen to our club recently.

Just seen out till early March. fudge. Son cannot come back soon enough.

Don't think we'll sign anyone in the attacking positions tbh. Yes its a bit of a crisis at the moment but generally we have Kane, Son, Llorente for striker. And Eriksen, Lamela, Son, Moura, Dele (and I guess GKN, Sissoko and Janssen). Cm and the fullback positions are still the urgent positions to upgrade for me.

Harry has had 3 previous ankle ligament injuries.
First one was 49 days out (Sep 19, 2016 Nov 7, 2016)
Second one was 24 days out (Mar 13, 2017 Apr 6, 2017)
Third one was 20 days out (Mar 12, 2018 Apr 1, 2018)

He'll probably be back for Dortmund

Back