• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lineker 1 - 0 Morgan

What a sexist ad. Women use those razors too...they never buy them just ‘borrow them’ without asking. Girls will be girls.
Quite happy for them to borrow/steal/use our razors... as long as it means we get nicely kept landing strips and smooth legs in return!

no one is talking about how phucking expensive 4 tiny razor blades are anymore!

Tell me about it! Bought one of those Harry jobbies! There crap, I can’t shave under my ‘bloody’ nose. The blades are too big! Like trying to shave with a combine harvester!

So glad I went beardy a while back.
Now I only have to shave my mono brow, ears, cheeks, nose, shoulders & back, arse, and toes.

Oh your a hairy!

My beard ‘grows’ just like Worzel Gummidges and just bloody irritates.

And don’t get me going on the bloody clagnuts....

It’s lke scraping tar through a retired wizards beard.

Mine is not and could never be described as a beard if I lef it to grow for 50 years!
I’m just blond and beautiful.... cough!
Cheaper on razors!
Which is where we came in!

Great advert and aimed at old misogynists like me!

Back