• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Shocking "tackle" which wasn't even punished as Mike Dean didn't see it :-(
Mike Dean hasn't given us any decisons for over a year now. He got a reputation for being pro Spurs amongst fans of other teams (some sang it during games), and now he's trying desperately to disprove it. It's been quite remarkable to see how he has refused to give any big decisions in our favour for a long time now. He sent a Cardiff player off against us earlier this season, but that was on the advice on one of his assistants. He was going to give a yellow card initially.

We need to model ourselves more closely on top of the table Liverpool, to avoid injuries to key players.

Let’s start a petition against Phil Jones!

If we had taken our chances in that game he wouldn’t have been steaming around chasing an equaliser at the end.

We are our own worst enemy.

Yeah and if my aunty had a rooster she'd be my uncle. Ridiculous statement.

Cheeky bid for Jamie Vardy I say

Nah.

1. He's a clam.
2. He can't play in our system. He plays punt long, run really fastball.

All that aside Parrott is the business, would love to see him get a chance.

Yeah and if my aunty had a rooster she'd be my uncle. Ridiculous statement.

Nah.

1. He's a clam.
2. He can't play in our system. He plays punt long, run really fastball.

All that aside Parrott is the business, would love to see him get a chance.

On convinced parrot will be mustard
Big ask to give him a break now though

Not sure we have many other realistic options!

Was going to post this in the youth thread. I do wonder whether Griffiths is regretting his move to France, as it turns out he would have likely got minutes, when you see Poch give minutes to Amos at the start of the season then Sparks recently. I think Griffiths could have got a chance and who knows could have done what the unfancied at the time Rashford did when he first burst onto the scene.

Looks like it will be Parrots time to shine.

Was going to post this in the youth thread. I do wonder whether Griffiths is regretting his move to France, as it turns out he would have likely got minutes, when you see Poch give minutes to Amos at the start of the season then Sparks recently. I think Griffiths could have got a chance and who knows could have done what the unfancied at the time Rashford did when he first burst onto the scene.

Looks like it will be Parrots time to shine.

Griffith’s is tearing it up in Lyon...

Back