• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

I think I'd be looking to go with wing backs for the time being as we can use 5 defenders and we're short in midfield/Attack. I'm sticking with Trips as I think his delivery is better for Llorente.

Lloris

Toby Davinson Jan/Davies

Trips Winks Eriksen Rose
Lamela/Dele

Dele/Moura
Llorente

We have the following cover then:

KWP
Aurier
Jan/Davies
Skipp
Moura/Lamela
Foyth
Nkoudou

I think I'd be looking to go with wing backs for the time being as we can use 5 defenders and we're short in midfield/Attack. I'm sticking with Trips as I think his delivery is better for Llorente.

Lloris

Toby Davinson Jan/Davies

Trips Winks Eriksen Rose
Lamela/Dele

Dele/Moura
Llorente

We have the following cover then:

KWP
Aurier
Jan/Davies
Skipp
Moura/Lamela
Foyth
Nkoudou

Not a bad shout

Obviously not ideal, but we will prevail...as we always do at that time of the season when Haqzza gets hurt. One thing I am starting to wonder is whether this will be an issue that plagues him for the rest of his career? Third season in a row is this? Ah well, beyond my control of course. Get well Hazza and see you for the second-leg against Dortmund (he'll be back in training a little earlier than expected I suspect)...

It's a very legitimate worry, also because if the way Kane plays - unlike, say, that curly Egyptian dude who is allergic to physical contact, Kane gets stuck in and takes a lot of blows in every game. I don't think this is the last we see of that injury, unfortunately. Hopefully a good rest this summer and a proper pre season training will allow him to get fitter and stronger, and more resistant to injuries. Spurs should seriously consider withdrawing him from pointless international games now to protect him.

fudging hell. Terrible news. It's ridiculous that we'll be without son as well. Llorente, Lamela and/or Lucas could all do a job up there though. Maybe we even push on to sign a new striker now, or even see a young 'un involved

Spurs should seriously consider withdrawing him from pointless international games now to protect him.

Harry might have a view on this?
If we do stop him playing for England it might be quickest way to get him in a United shirt?

We all need to calm down, let him do his rehab and get back to the player we all love and respect!

Last edited:
Phil Jones needs to pay.
A lot of you will not know this but it was Manure who set about the demise of our early sixties side when Mackay had his leg broken by an over the top tackle at OT in the second leg game in the cup winners cup 63/64.{
Manure would simply not have won that game without taking Mackay out!
Sets them up nicely to overtake us now for CL place.
I can't think of a word strong to say about how I feel about them if it was another cynical challenge.

A lot of you will not know this but it was Manure who set about the demise of our early sixties side when Mackay had his leg broken by an over the top tackle at OT in the second leg game in the cup winners cup 63/64.{
Manure would simply not have won that game without taking Mackay out!
Sets them up nicely to overtake us now for CL place.
I can't think of a word strong to say about how I feel about them if it was another cynical challenge.
Mike Dean gave them license all game to kick the shlt out of us without fear of serious consequences. I hope there is some way the club can get in the ear of the Premier League about his awful display.

Agree that wing backs is the way forward until Harry and the others return, sheer lack of options in midfield and attack dictate this. Pretty bad (typical) news, still have a feeling we'll get by...somehow!

Back