• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

hmmm....leaves us with 6 players (plus Llorente) to cover 4 positions for the next 2 months. And obviously without Son for the next 2-3 weeks

If we had any plans to move into the market for an attacker or CF either this Jan or in the summer, you'd hope it would be accelerated

We won’t buy anyone

What’s Andy Booth up to?

We won’t buy anyone

What’s Andy Booth up to?

I don't think we'll buy anyone just because of the injury. But if we had a long term strategic target it might be progressed quicker.

Or maybe a loan. But I think Poch will go with Llorente over that.

Maybe we could replenish the AM route....Brooks etc.

I don't think we'll buy anyone just because of the injury. But if we had a long term strategic target it might be progressed quicker.

Or maybe a loan. But I think Poch will go with Llorente over that.

Maybe we could replenish the AM route....Brooks etc.

Wishful thinking, and if we do we won’t see them till next season anyway

Rushed back last time, didn’t look fit

Ah yes. Fair point.

hmmm....leaves us with 6 players (plus Llorente) to cover 4 positions for the next 2 months. And obviously without Son for the next 2-3 weeks

And Moura is currently injured, plus Poch has previously said Lamela’s playing time needs to be carefully managed.
Son’s absence really couldn’t have come at a worse time.

I don’t think that’s going to happen. Poch was pretty unequivocal in his press conference about where Janssen figures in his plans.

That was before knowing that Kane was out until March. Surely this changes things, unless we are getting somebody in on loan.

6 weeks out doesnt justify a panic buy.

weirdly if he wasnt here, youd look at llorente and bring him in as cover until the summer.
I would much prefer to still shift Llorente on 31st of Jan and try and bring in Malcom from Barca

So would just have Saudi Sportswashing Machine game to get through then Son upfront

Obviously not ideal, but we will prevail...as we always do at that time of the season when Haqzza gets hurt. One thing I am starting to wonder is whether this will be an issue that plagues him for the rest of his career? Third season in a row is this? Ah well, beyond my control of course. Get well Hazza and see you for the second-leg against Dortmund (he'll be back in training a little earlier than expected I suspect)...

Obviously not ideal, but we will prevail...as we always do at that time of the season when Haqzza gets hurt. One thing I am starting to wonder is whether this will be an issue that plagues him for the rest of his career? Third season in a row is this? Ah well, beyond my control of course. Get well Hazza and see you for the second-leg against Dortmund (he'll be back in training a little earlier than expected I suspect)...

Their all contact injuries (despite people claiming their muscle ones). If people smash your ankle your gonna get injured

That was the last thing we needed. Typical that it happened in the last seconds of the game too. This could be a sporting disaster for us.

Are there any decent strikers around who are out of favour in their clubs? A loan deal could be a smart move if anyone is available.

Back