• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Marcelo Bielsa's Clean Leeds

He's a fantastic manager. I hope he gets poached by a top flight club or falls out with the chairman before he gets Leeds promoted.

Within the past few years I've witnessed Leeds fans loot a Wilkinsons and start threatening shoppers with hammers and Stanley knives.

Football violence is one thing, but that is just feral.

He's a fantastic manager. I hope he gets poached by a top flight club or falls out with the chairman before he gets Leeds promoted.

Is he? He has not won too much in the long career and then there are some mad moments like Lille, Lazio, Bilbao

Bielsa has taken to sitting on a plastic tub during home matches. He claims it gives him a better vantage point, because the dugouts at Elland Road are below pitch level. Nobody quite believes him.
Makes perfect sense, those dugouts are at shin level, so you need to stand in the technical area to see, but he is too old to stand for 90 minutes

Some pro on the radio today, I didn't catch who, saying he has the team doing 12 hours sessions.

Did I read somewhere that his teams burn out.

A Leeds statement said: "Following comments made by Marcelo Bielsa on Friday, the club will look to work with our head coach and his staff to remind them of the integrity and honesty which are the foundations that Leeds United is built on.

"Our owner Andrea Radrizzani has met with Derby County's owner Mel Morris to formally apologise for Marcelo's actions."

Hahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahha

Back