• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Totally fair call on your behalf. I guess I'm foolishly optimistic at times. I reckon we can beat both of them away and I also think there's a fragility to Liverpool that could still emerge.

Plenty of games to go.
Yeah not knocking your opinion at all, just cant see it - especially beating both City and Liverpool away. But Id be lying if I said I havent been wrong a hundred times before:D...

Totally fair call on your behalf. I guess I'm foolishly optimistic at times. I reckon we can beat both of them away and I also think there's a fragility to Liverpool that could still emerge.

Plenty of games to go.

We won't beat those two away in my opinion and Emirates Marketing Project will expose the Liverpool cracks and win the league, thats my view.

Hopefully their luck with injuries runs out, a few weeks without van Dijk (who hasn’t missed a minute of action in EPL so far this season) and I doubt that defence will look nearly so solid.
For Liverpool this season see Leicester a couple of years ago. Not necessarily the best team, or the one that's played consistently the best football, but they've got luck and, along with that, sheer belief. They'll win it by a mile, somehow. Then finish mid-table next season.

Well, I can dream.

I will confess I recently had a full tour of the stadium. My first impression of the pitch/stands left me speechless. I cannot tell you exactly why, but the place feels like home. It looks like home. It IS home. It feels very intimate and intimidating, yet huge at the same time. Every single element of the stadium has been conceived and created with the ethos of the club/spirit of the supporters in mind. It is a very, VERY special stadium, and I can absolutely understand why the manager is keen to get in ASAP, because my feeling immediately was that we will smash teams in there week after week. One thing which hasn't been mentioned is the roof design and how it will work with corner angles of the East/West Stands at the Park Lane end to create a LOT of noise. This is not going to be a quiet stadium!!!!! Anyway, it is everything others have said and then some for me personally. Further, the concourse areas have so many great and different food and drink options, that I firmly believe many will be there early to walk around the stadium and sample a bit of everything on offer; there is great stuff everywhere, and it looks to me like the club have done a great job in bth providing top class facilities for EVERYONE (not just corporate) and making sure they have the wares to attract us to the grand early.
It is well worth the wait.

p.s. a special word for Daniel Levy here. Debate all you want, but when you step inside this place, you will see the fruits of his excellent, excellent work and determination to deliver not just a great new stadium, but the best one in Europe. Quite how it has achieved both intimacy and size miraculous. The man deserves your praise and respect, something which will be clear when it is open. FWIW I have no connection with him whatsoever, and my opinion is purely based on what I saw.

I will confess I recently had a full tour of the stadium. My first impression of the pitch/stands left me speechless. I cannot tell you exactly why, but the place feels like home. It looks like home. It IS home. It feels very intimate and intimidating, yet huge at the same time. Every single element of the stadium has been conceived and created with the ethos of the club/spirit of the supporters in mind. It is a very, VERY special stadium, and I can absolutely understand why the manager is keen to get in ASAP, because my feeling immediately was that we will smash teams in there week after week. One thing which hasn't been mentioned is the roof design and how it will work with corner angles of the East/West Stands at the Park Lane end to create a LOT of noise. This is not going to be a quiet stadium!!!!! Anyway, it is everything others have said and then some for me personally. Further, the concourse areas have so many great and different food and drink options, that I firmly believe many will be there early to walk around the stadium and sample a bit of everything on offer; there is great stuff everywhere, and it looks to me like the club have done a great job in bth providing top class facilities for EVERYONE (not just corporate) and making sure they have the wares to attract us to the grand early.
It is well worth the wait.

p.s. a special word for Daniel Levy here. Debate all you want, but when you step inside this place, you will see the fruits of his excellent, excellent work and determination to deliver not just a great new stadium, but the best one in Europe. Quite how it has achieved both intimacy and size miraculous. The man deserves your praise and respect, something which will be clear when it is open. FWIW I have no connection with him whatsoever, and my opinion is purely based on what I saw.

So....another 3 month delay right?? Harf, Harf!

Just kidding,...just that every time i've read a similar post on any Spurs forum a further delay has come not long afterwards:D:eek:

Let's hope we can get in ASAP

I like the lit logo on the veil.

JdXvEOD.gif

Back