• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Manureskjaer

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Harry has a free header from about 4 yards out and alli the freedom of Wembley

Yes, but they are both good players who have done great things for the team. Llorente gets what, 60k a week to come off the bench and be effective as someone out of the crowd. The reason I pick on Llorente is because he consistently fails to deliver for us, unless he can knock a few in against a pub team in the cup.

That was the best performance in his time at Spurs according to Poch in his Sky interview. :eek:

They are also worried about Kane.

Dw0EKGoWkAAqSpE.jpg

Not good at all. Pochettino on Kane, who was limping heavily at the end with an ankle problem: "I am worried. This could be a big problem for us.”

He had a chance, middle of the goal, De Gea I think was on his line or thereabouts, and he fluffed it. Harry scores far more than he misses, Llorente does nothing unless the opposition centre-halves live on pasties.

We're unlucky Moura is out injured I guess, he might have come on and nicked a goal today.

Not really.

He laid on a chance for Kane with the headed knock back, nearly put Kane in with the chipped pass after great chest control and had the chance he missed.

All in about 10 mins. It didn’t come off for him, just like it didn’t for the rest of the team today.

Not really.

He laid on a chance for Kane with the headed knock back, nearly put Kane in with the chipped pass after great chest control and had the chance he missed.

All in about 10 mins. It didn’t come off for him, just like it didn’t for the rest of the team today.

Fair point. It just frustrates the phuck out of me when we're missing chances, then he comes on and misses some more.

Yes, but they are both good players who have done great things for the team. Llorente gets what, 60k a week to come off the bench and be effective as someone out of the crowd. The reason I pick on Llorente is because he consistently fails to deliver for us, unless he can knock a few in against a pub team in the cup.

Makes zero difference how much he’s paid.

Kane gets 200k a week, does that mean he should never miss

How can you fail to deliver when you never play.

Not good at all. Pochettino on Kane, who was limping heavily at the end with an ankle problem: "I am worried. This could be a big problem for us.”

Ugh.

You know what’s almost as bad? The stupid media nonsense that will come about our “thin squad” and having “no cover”, not taking into account Son will be away and Moura is injured.

Obviously Tripper shouldn't have tried to make that pass to Winks. It's not the pass itself, it's a fantastic piece of closing by Lingard (?) who see's it sprints back and cuts it out. Winks is calling for it, but Tripper is unsure, looks forward then passes too late inside. Sissoko would have been closer to him to recieved an easier pass. When a player has just come off, keep it tight at the back for the couple of minutes until HT, drop off a little, get a few players back, that has to come from the manager. After the poor pass there is still a lot to do, but we need a scape goat, so Trippier it is.

It’s not spacegoating. We lost 1-0. His mistake was the major reason behind United’s goal from our point of view. Therefore he’s responsible. Kane, Alli and Llorente should all have dug him out of the hole but it was his fault.

The problem is that his mistakes cost us big games. Look at the City game earlier in the season. Terrible stuff. Even look at Wolves where we luckily got out with a win.

He’s a liability.

Kane gets thousands of minutes more game time than Lorente does and even Kane needs several matches at least before he looks like he’s getting in the swing of things so it’s going to be much harder for a guy who gets on a good day ten minutes off the bench. And Kane constantly needs a handful of chances to score one himself so....

Are you his ex?

Picking on one player for missing a chance when we missed close to
Double figure chances is dense

I am picking on him because he is consistently average. Kane has been a GHod for us, that's why I don't criticise him. He will likely get 20 league goals for the 5th season running.

Still, maybe I'm wrong about Llorente. And with Harry and Son out, Llorente will come in, start games and score loads and maybe win us games in the way that Kane and Son do. I don't see it though, unfortunately.

It’s not spacegoating. We lost 1-0. His mistake was the major reason behind United’s goal from our point of view. Therefore he’s responsible. Kane, Alli and Llorente should all have dug him out of the hole but it was his fault.

The problem is that his mistakes cost us big games. Look at the City game earlier in the season. Terrible stuff. Even look at Wolves where we luckily got out with a win.

He’s a liability.

So why not flag Alli, Kane, Llorente as we could have easily won that with some accurate finishing? Too easier to pin it all on Trippier for an intercepted pass. It wasn't good, the pass shouldn't have been made, but Tripper is being spacegoated.

He’s a liability.

And Wolves a couple weeks back where we didn't. Aurier was getting all sorts of grief for repeating the same mistake (though different in nature) I don't see why Trippier should be excused.

Back