• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Manureskjaer

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For me, it came down to how we dealt with the Sissoko injury. Some responsibility on Poch, as we didn't re-group, lost shape, left Tripper with no pass. If we'd got to HT, then I think we win that. You can blame Tripper but I don't think he played all that badly, though it was a poor pass.

I agree. I'm not sure Poch is the best at thinking on his feet. He has been caught out before, failing to make the appropriate response to a change in the game.

Very poor finishing today
Can’t moan about the performance, we cut them open time and time again
Tripper as we know should not be playing in a 4
Lloris again was poor for the goal

Wish we'd rotated in the cup midweek :(

Oh well. We have a big enough squad with Llorente. Need Wanyama and Dembele back, if not we have to buy a midfielder. If Moura and Kane are out (with Son off), we could also do with a another forward.

For me, it came down to how we dealt with the Sissoko injury. Some responsibility on Poch, as we didn't re-group, lost shape, left Tripper with no pass. If we'd got to HT, then I think we win that. You can blame Tripper but I don't think he played all that badly, though it was a poor pass.

Trippier was 100% responsible for the goal. Souness has just outlined what he did wrong and what he should have done.

He cost us against Emirates Marketing Project as well. That’s two big games we lost due to his mistakes. He’s just not good enough and it’s getting to the stage where if Poch keeps picking him in big games, it’s his responsibility.

I agree. I'm not sure Poch is the best at thinking on his feet. He has been caught out before, failing to make the appropriate response to a change in the game.

We simply needed to sit back a little more while we re-grouped. Easy to say in hidsight. Sissoko injury really fuked us, as we were just getting into the ascendency after united came out the trapps with lot of closing and movement. Had that Kane offside goal, and then Sissoko pulled up. We can be happy with the effort and fight, if not the finishing.

It was a shocking call from trippier that pass

Who was he passing too

Doesn’t matter what Poch does if he plays that pass

Fudge me.

Gutted.

Really good performance. Another day and we’d have won that 5-1.

Poch murdered Solskjær tactically. Wave after wave of attack. It’s actually heartening how good we were. If the shooting had just been a little more accurate.

Telling that we only lost to both Manchester clubs because of a mistake made in defence.

Very unlucky. Really strong performance.

Trippier was 400% responsible for the goal. Souness has just outlined what he did wrong and what he should have done.

He cost us against Emirates Marketing Project as well. That’s two big games we lost due to his mistakes. He’s just not good enough and it’s getting to the stage where if Poch keeps picking him in big games, it’s his responsibility.

He was lucky Lingard hit it over as well.

His crossing is no where no worth him being in the team.

Complete liability.

Back