• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Manureskjaer

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s not luck, it’s poor play.

We were good between both areas today.

I agree. Rashford got one real sniff and stuck it in the corner. Had any of our chances been put into the corner we'd have been ok.

The way the 2nd half panned out, I'm not annoyed about not getting a draw, I'm annoyed about not getting a win.

We had enough chances to win that game 3 times over.

We dominated that second half. We had enough chances to win. All the shots were straight at De Gea. We snatched at them all. We totally dominated that second half.

That is an unlucky loss.

The change of tactics from poch was really good. We pushed them further and further back.

We need some of our center mids to come back now.

If Kane is injured and Son off to Asian Games, that is a problem. Cometh the hour, Cometh the Janssen. Is he back in training yet?

We had enough chances to win the game, didn't take them. Dele was probably the worst player on the pitch for us and he still laid on a chance for Kane. Trippier, enough said. A bit like Llorente from the bench, just isn't good enough at his job.

On another day we'd have won 3-1 or 4-2 or something silly.

No Son now, if Sissoko is out too we are suddenly struggling for players.

Agree apart from Tripper. One mistake. Saw others misplace passes - Lamela, Eriksen.

That didn’t look good with Kane at the end.

Very frustrating. We still have some way to go.

Not our night is an understatement. Very unlucky but at the same time, you have to say we had enough changes to score.

If Kane is hurt, then a January signing is simply a must.

We need players in this window.

The squad is gassed.

If Kane is injured whilst son is away and moura are injured that’s just great.

Can’t sell Llorente this window and I wouldn’t sell Dembele

fudge!

So fudging frustrating, no fudging brains when it mattered, it doesn’t matter how many openings you make if you brick yourself every time you see the keeper.

How have we not won that by a couple of goals?!

Switched channel at half time from Sky to NBC, couldn’t put up with anymore rubbish from them. Were they still saying how fantastic Utd are all through the 2nd half as well?

Back