• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Manureskjaer

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just not our night. Unlucky, and we met a goalkeeper in inspired form - we created upwards of a dozen good chances, but he saved them all. Good effort, good game.

Ah, well. There's only so far Poch can push this squad with zero signings, no investment and no on-field ambition whatsoever. We came up against our natural limits, and fell short. No shame in that - for Poch, or the players.

Enough blame for Levy, but we've been down that road. Onwards and upwards - we make do with what little we have.

Unbelivable. De Gea will get lots of credit, but the fact is that we hit ball straight at him every single time. Shocking finishing.

I hope Poch after today's game will at least understand he needs to ditch the diamond formation and play 4-2-3-1. A hundred times better after the switch at half time.

We had enough chances to win the game, didn't take them. Dele was probably the worst player on the pitch for us and he still laid on a chance for Kane. Trippier, enough said. A bit like Llorente from the bench, just isn't good enough at his job.

On another day we'd have won 3-1 or 4-2 or something silly.

No Son now, if Sissoko is out too we are suddenly struggling for players.

Should have played the kids on Tuesday. I was happy we beat arsenal, but then might have rotated against chelsea and sacked off that useless competition.

I know it’s disappointong to lose but after a poor opening half and losing Sissoko we showed a lot to create so many chances despite most of the players having a tough game in midweek too. We didn’t get overrun with our emergency midfield and we will play worse and win when we finish to our usual standards.

well, de gea was the difference, we were all over them second half but couldn't put them away - I mean, we even had clear cut chances but managed to shoot either straight at him or near him !

Frustrating game, and it's a boost for manure - we need to bounce back, which we should do v fool 'em and another big one v chavs

We missed a chance here - and we STILL haven't drawn in the league this season …

Back