• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ryan Sessegnon

Depends how you define taking a punt...

We're in a situation where signing a player that immediately strengthens our starting eleven is very difficult. We have a strong squad, several of our squad players would be regulars or even among the best players at mid table clubs.

Someone with massive potential that's good enough for our squad right now is exactly the kind of player we should be after. I don't know if you think of that as a punt or not.

I think tah and brandt are the sort of punts we should be taking. Both technical players, both played international football, still young and probably not be looked at by the very top teams but both have the potential to become top top players.

If alderweld is a 9 out of 10 tah would be an 8 with potential to get to a 9.

If Eriksen is a 9 and half out of 10 and he is in my opinion then brandt is an 8 and again has age on his side to improve.

Both would probably be in our price range fee and wages wise.

I think tah and brandt are the sort of punts we should be taking. Both technical players, both played international football, still young and probably not be looked at by the very top teams but both have the potential to become top top players.

If alderweld is a 9 out of 10 tah would be an 8 with potential to get to a 9.

If Eriksen is a 9 and half out of 10 and he is in my opinion then brandt is an 8 and again has age on his side to improve.

Both would probably be in our price range fee and wages wise.

Brandt would be brilliant in this league

Has pace and skill and could have the impact of sane

Tah I haven’t seen enough to comment on

There's been talk about him for at least a couple of years, but he's still at Leverkusen. You'd have thought he'd have moved by now, no?

Brandt's defensive work-rate is nonexistent, according to Leverkusen fans. Which means we probably won't be getting him, mate - not unless he drastically adapts his playing style.

Brandt's defensive work-rate is nonexistent, according to Leverkusen fans. Which means we probably won't be getting him, mate - not unless he drastically adapts his playing style.

But maybe that’s his style out there

Sane never did any defensive work from what I saw of him in Germany

Son may not have

Different leagues, different teams

Didn't watch today's game at Burnley. Anyone check in to see how he played? Subbed out early in the 2nd half.

They look nailed on to go down the way they're going now. Ranieri's magic touch has turned to lead.

They look nailed on to go down the way they're going now. Ranieri's magic touch has turned to lead.

Ranieri has always been an underachiever both in Italy and with Chelsea.

He just had a completely fluke season in which he stumbled across a group of eleven players who just clicked together in a way that will never happen in a hundred years, had an unbelievable amount of lucky breaks (see our two games against them which we should have won easily) and at the same time as the rest of the Premiership committed hara-kiri and our players were still too immature to cope with the pressure...

Fulham are doomed and Ranieri is incapable of doing anything about it.

I've admired his play while in the Championship. And he's had some good moments last season. But Fulham absolutely ruined his progress with all that crazy spending on a gang of care-less mercenaries that soured the team chemistry. Just hoping this season of what appears to be stagnant development doesn't mean we're buying a project.

If we do get him, I hope he arrives mindful of the great opportunity he'll be handed and gets stuck in from the get-go.

Ryan Sessegnon wants Spurs move and tells Fulham he will not renew contract
• 19-year-old winger has one year left on his deal
• PSG and Manchester United also interested in him

Ryan Sessegnon has told Fulham he will not sign a new contract with them – to replace the one that expires next summer – and the 19-year-old winger has set his heart on a move to Tottenham.
Sessegnon, who will be involved for England at the European under-21 Championship in Italy and San Marino this month, has been chased by a host of top clubs, including Paris St-Germain and Manchester United. He comes from an Ivorian family and speaks French, meaning that a move to PSG would hold a certain appeal.

But Sessegnon has made it clear that he wants to join Spurs, who have tracked him for the past few years, as he believes he would thrive under Mauricio Pochettino. The Spurs manager has an excellent track record for developing young English talent. Pochettino would like a deal for Sessegnon to be completed by 8 July, which is when his players will report for pre-season training.

Fulham have mentioned a fee of £45m for a player who, despite his youth, has already made over 100 league appearances for them – including 35 in the Premier League over this past season, when they were relegated. Spurs, though, are not inclined to pay more than £25m and they know that Fulham would face the disastrous prospect of losing Sessegnon for only training costs if they did not do business now.

Ryan Sessegnon wants Spurs move and tells Fulham he will not renew contract
• 19-year-old winger has one year left on his deal
• PSG and Manchester United also interested in him

Ryan Sessegnon has told Fulham he will not sign a new contract with them – to replace the one that expires next summer – and the 19-year-old winger has set his heart on a move to Tottenham.
Sessegnon, who will be involved for England at the European under-21 Championship in Italy and San Marino this month, has been chased by a host of top clubs, including Paris St-Germain and Manchester United. He comes from an Ivorian family and speaks French, meaning that a move to PSG would hold a certain appeal.

But Sessegnon has made it clear that he wants to join Spurs, who have tracked him for the past few years, as he believes he would thrive under Mauricio Pochettino. The Spurs manager has an excellent track record for developing young English talent. Pochettino would like a deal for Sessegnon to be completed by 8 July, which is when his players will report for pre-season training.

Fulham have mentioned a fee of £45m for a player who, despite his youth, has already made over 100 league appearances for them – including 35 in the Premier League over this past season, when they were relegated. Spurs, though, are not inclined to pay more than £25m and they know that Fulham would face the disastrous prospect of losing Sessegnon for only training costs if they did not do business now.
Fulham appear to have misplaced their decimal point.

Back