• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*Official OMT* - The day before a cup semi vs Chelsea and no OMT?

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chelsea clams moaning at the ref, great advert for why we need VAR. a ref can overrule a lino anyway, play to the whistle you clams.

Also, moment of the match (aside the penalty of course) was when Kane decided to call a time out with his pretend calf injury! Phucking genius, we used that break for Poch to swap the midfielders around and we looked more solid after that.

So often see teams do this in Champions League matches (Juventus against us for one). Hopefully we’re learning from all these big matches.

If that was unplanned the boys did a hell of a job adapting, for a side that generally is most comfortable with large percentages of possession, we didn't panic being on the back foot.

Either way, as a few others have said, old Spurs would have collapsed under that pressure.

Bench was pretty bare tonight, we need a few players back soon.

a lot of experience on the bench, Lamela and Llorente obviously and from the looks of Skipp he's played 1000 odd games

@milo Sissoko again for me. Can't believe I'm saying it, but sissoko has been one of our best performers this season.

It’s incredible isn’t it. Lamela started brilliantly but has gone off the boil. Combination of injuries and I wonder did the miss against City affect him. Either way, Sissoko would be up there as our POTY so far. I can’t believe I’m saying that because I was one of his biggest critics.

@milo another strong performance from Wood Work at the back but I like the new kid Var. He was the difference between the two sides and did well to nullify Oliver’s contribution for Chelsea which would have usually got them a draw.

Christensen's was their one big chance that I can recall. Other than that we defended well and reasonably comfortably I thought. That's never my favourite type of game to watch but it's nice to know we have that in us when the opposition press hard and our attacking play doesn't quite come together.

3 in a row against Chelsea now. Different type of performance for every one of them. Lovely.

Chelsea clams moaning at the ref, great advert for why we need VAR. a ref can overrule a lino anyway, play to the whistle you clams.
Awful to see Azpilicueta carrying on like that in the tunnel, right before the second half.
If he speaks to the ref like that, with so much disrespect, when he is wrong, he should be booked.

So often see teams do this in Champions League matches (Juventus against us for one). Hopefully we’re learning from all these big matches.
I think since the Juventus schooling we’ve been great at taking the sting out of tight games. Long may it continue!

Back