• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Mighty Spurs at Goodison

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Especially with the threat to sub Trippier in the first half with a very left footed attacking mid..looks like we'll be fine if Poch does go!
PS, I did assume Sissoko would slot in at right back, like we did against Barcelona. (Just couldn’t be arsed to type it!)

I think he has done the same for England too. :-D

Lucky not to conceed a pen there Pickford. He's fortunate Alli didn't make more of it.

Considering we could have been 2-0 down, what a half!!!

The complete opposite of last Saturdays match.

I was one of the biggest moaners about Burnley. But today shows why some teams dont try and play football against us

Apparently it was supposed to suit Everton that we like to play nice passing football .

These lot are there for the taking. We are finding a lot of time and space all over the pitch and really should have more than the three. I'd expect Everton to throw everything at us in the first 10 minutes, but if we can get the fourth before the 70 minute mark, we should be able to wind the clock down.

We are starting to purr....with our favourite 4.

Homes has looked good on the ball for them BUT I'm not sure if he is to blame for the gaping hole s when we maraude forward??

Could we bring Foyth on and play either in a back 3 or better imo in midfield?

Think he could help Winks out.

Back