• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

League title musing.
They say money doesn't win titles, rubbish!
This was quite a run 1972-73, 1975-76, 1976-77, 1978-79, 1979-80, 1981-82, 1982-83, 1983-84, 1985-86, 1987-88, 1989-90. No wonder I can't stand them, they scared my football enjoyment for twenty bloody years
The Littlewoods Pools money from the Moores family did a fine job!

League title musing.
They say money doesn't win titles, rubbish!
This was quite a run 1972-73, 1975-76, 1976-77, 1978-79, 1979-80, 1981-82, 1982-83, 1983-84, 1985-86, 1987-88, 1989-90. No wonder I can't stand them, they scared my football enjoyment for twenty bloody years
The Littlewoods Pools money from the Moores family did a fine job!

Can't stand the club, it's horrendous combination of victim mentality and entitlement, and Klopp's antics are so right for Pool, over the top, churlish brick ..

What kills me with Pool is the people that think they are exciting to watch (yes, scoring goals is nice), the clubs tactics haven't changed since BR, basic midfield with the entire game plan being repeated longballs to 3 pacey runners, rinse and repeat, fudging upscale Leicester.

Can't stand the club, it's horrendous combination of victim meteorology and entitlement, and Klopp's antics are so right for Pool, over the top, churlish brick ..

What kills me with Pool is the people that think they are exciting to watch (yes, scoring goals is nice), the clubs tactics haven't changed since BR, basic midfield with the entire game plan being repeated longballs to 3 pacey runners, rinse and repeat, fudging upscale Leicester.

I absolutely hated them when Dalgleish was manager. The victim mentality was rife at that point. Literally nothing was their fault.

I don’t hate them anymore really. I mean I don’t like them but you can’t deny they have been good to watch since Klopp took over. Certainly don’t agree that they are a long ball team, they have some good footballers in theor team, thugs like James Milner aside.

Think the title is theirs to lose at this point as they look very solid defensively and can win games in varieties of ways like us. I still believe they will have a wobble and it’s been so long since they won the title it will definitely get in their heads at some point. The question is can us or Emirates Marketing Project keep up with them and capitalise when that happens?

They’ve been the best and most consistent team so far, not sure that can be argued against.

I absolutely hated them when Dalgleish was manager. The victim meteorology was rife at that point. Literally nothing was their fault.

I don’t hate them anymore really. I mean I don’t like them but you can’t deny they have been good to watch since Klopp took over. Certainly don’t agree that they are a long ball team, they have some good footballers in theor team, thugs like James Milner aside.

Think the title is theirs to lose at this point as they look very solid defensively and can win games in varieties of ways like us. I still believe they will have a wobble and it’s been so long since they won the title it will definitely get in their heads at some point. The question is can us or Emirates Marketing Project keep up with them and capitalise when that happens?

They’ve been the best and most consistent team so far, not sure that can be argued against.

They smash teams .. no question, but not with beautiful football. It's fairly agricultural, not my thing. City/Spurs pass the ball, can make other teams look completely out fo there depth, Pool is a bum rush frantic pace with a very good front 3 that all have pace, again to me it's not Klopp, it's the same tactic as BR (swap in Saurez and the other two for Salah and current two), the only difference is Klopp recognized and got funds to buy a real defender and a keeper. The way you beat Pool is stay in the game for 60 minutes ...

I don't think the title is theirs to lose at all, nothing in the last decade suggests that, Klopp is a serial choker, Pool has choked the last time around, their squad isn't as deep as city. If they are still ahead in Feb, maybe I'll give them the title favorite tag, but right now an unbeaten run in 1st half of season with 2 teams clearly still in it, long way to go.

Playing against Liverpool is like playing against the SAS, it's 100 miles an hour but I still under Klopp they play good, passing football and are exciting to watch. They certainly don't play like Leicester pumping long balls to Vardy or Emile Heskey.

Only two sides have failed to win the league after being top at Xmas, both Liverpool. So they have a history of not being able to finish the job. I wouldn't say Klopp is a bottler. He's won titles and cups. He's lost two CL finals but they were against Bayern and Real Madrid. I don't think Liverpool choke anymore than we do on big occasions.

City are the best team but Liverpool deserve to be top right now and look the most solid team defensively, that's why I think it's their title to lose, not because I think they are necessarily the best team.

They certainly do knock it into the channels frequently but it is not their only tactic. It nearly was their only tactic last season but they are mixing it up a bit this season.

I think they'll be there or thereabouts come the end of the season unless they get a couple of injuries to key players. Van Dyke is looking very good for them, though Alison seems only a marginal upgrade IMO. They are getting a bit of luck too which always helps.

The match in 11/12 days is massive. If Liverpool get something at City, which I think they are capable of, I see them staying top for the rest of the season

Agree with the above. They have definitely had luck in the big games but they also deserve to be top IMO. Emirates Marketing Project were far and away the best team until they lost to Chelsea. Liverpool have been better defensively than us and Emirates Marketing Project.

It will say a lot about City if they don’t get a result at home when the pressure is actually on them for the first time in a long time.

I think Klopp is doing a cracking job there and like most managers there is a combination of luck and timing also required on the players you inherit, who come through the ranks and injuries. Still a long way to go, lots of variables and different types of pressures to come but if they do win it I’d have a lot more respect for them for doing it whilst still having CL to play for and overcoming this City side with their resources and experience.

Back