• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OFFICIAL OMT** Barca vs Tottenham Hotspurs

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just seen that goal.. Bloody buggery brilliant. Starting w Rose winning the ball in the penalty area and sweeping up the pitch like a hot knife through butter. If ANY OTHER team had done it there'd be jizz all over the internet.
Beautiful end-to-end attack... Rose outmuscling Suarez before laying ball off to Vertonghen, then a nice triangle with Lloris and Alderweireld to beat the press before he takes 3 Barca players out of it with long pass to Eriksen who bypasses their entire midfield with long pass to Lamela who bides his time before playing it down the channel to Kane who puts it on a plate for Lucas :cool:

As you say, if a Guardiola or Klopp team had scored a goal like that against Barca then the tabloid press would have a collective orgasm! Gobby Goons still hark on about Wheelchair’s performance at Nou Camp when they lost 3-1.

C0DD751C-14C6-4160-92C1-76758BBD23EF.png

The awful Piers Morgan will be eating his words today.
Tweeted yesterday about who was most likely to return from Europe empty handed - Teresa May or Spurs.
Enjoy the feast, Morgan. (and those Thursday evenings).
I never understand why people make comments like this before the game, a complete stranger in a lift said something to me at work yesterday whilst I was discussing the game and downplaying our chances myself. “You ain’t getting nuffink there” they said. I always feel gloating is something that can only come back to bite you in the arse as it is, I can only think tacos like Morgan had become so used to the unprecedented number of bragging rights Arsene gave them that he hasn’t realised that that era is over. Or maybe he’s someone who believes all publicity is good publicity.

Hard game to judge, got so wrapped up in it its impossible for a proper critique. Was getting so frustrated that we simply didnt look like scoring despite carving them open numerous times. Great, if frustrating, performance. Amazing result.

Everyone gets a 10, with Sissoko a 6.

Lamela was on the bench for 3 players bang in form. Harry is more than just an academy kid as is Winks. They’re full internationals and in Kanes case a world class player. Toby was wanted by Man U in the summer.

Tonight was great, I fudging loved it and I fudging love these players and this manager. But we drew with an already qualified and under strength Barca side and needed an unexpected result from PSV to get through. It’s great but let’s not get too carried away.

My point is more about the perceived strength of Barca, was it their first team, of course not (he came on about an hour in), but Barca don't have weak players, every single one of them will finish their career with 100+ international caps, the Barca academy takes the best players they can find from across the world then coaches and prepares them better than most clubs do their seniors.

This was not a case of Spurs getting lucky against a team of irrelevent's in red and blue.

Hard game to judge, got so wrapped up in it its impossible for a proper critique. Was getting so frustrated that we simply didnt look like scoring despite carving them open numerous times. Great, if frustrating, performance. Amazing result.

Everyone gets a 10, with Sissoko a 6.

People are missing the performance

- We played amazingly well, outplayed Barca at their home for long stretches.
- a single mistake by a very young player (that injuries forced us to play) is the only reason there was ever any doubt.

Tottenham even three years ago would have had to go there, try to hang on, hit on counter, etc. In the last two years we have had Madrid & Barca and we have competed and gotten out of those groups

My point is more about the perceived strength of Barca, was it their first team, of course not (he came on about an hour in), but Barca don't have weak players, every single one of them will finish their career with 100+ international caps, the Barca academy takes the best players they can find from across the world then coaches and prepares them better than most clubs do their seniors.

This was not a case of Spurs getting lucky against a team of irrelevent's in red and blue.

Exactly, Coutinho, Dembele & Messi (even if as a sub) will win you most games

Exactly, Coutinho, Dembele & Messi (even if as a sub) will win you most games

Personally I think Coutinho is brick, but it's a fact that his transfer fee to Barca is greater than the entire purchase cost of our starting 11 last night.

Thanks @GinolaGinolaGinola its safe to come back now :)
Sorry all, I know this will be quite painful to read but I will be refraining from posting throughout any Spurs match for the immediate future. This will continue our run of winning games and it will also help my stress levels, which will help my sanity levels and stop me from posting gibberish during and after the game. I do hope you can understand my decision and I'm sure you will all be over the moon, but just incase you are not, then I sincerely apologise.
Best
GGG

Sorry all, I know this will be quite painful to read but I will be refraining from posting throughout any Spurs match for the immediate future. This will continue our run of winning games and it will also help my stress levels, which will help my sanity levels and stop me from posting gibberish during and after the game. I do hope you can understand my decision and I'm sure you will all be over the moon, but just incase you are not, then I sincerely apologise.
Best
GGG

Just keeps getting better and better! 11/12/2018 a day that will enter THFC folklore. Oh yes!

I couldn't care less what team Barca fielded the only thing that mattered was that we qualified for the next round. The team showed great spirit to get a result after such an awful start, previous teams would have faded away to a heavy defeat. We have joined an elite club, since CL started only 7 teams have qualified after having only 1 point after the first 3 games. Was pleased to see at least 3 of our players go up to Walker-Peters after their goal to offer support and see Harry getting the team back in focus after equaliser.

Best
GGG

I strongly object to this....

The lack of someone else spouting gibberish and general codbrick, places an enormously heavy burden of a load upon my shoulders!

I thought your behaviour after derby day defeat was completely unreasonable yet extremely amusing.

Back