• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OFFICIAL OMT** Barca vs Tottenham Hotspurs

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I dont think the past is any indication of the future though unless the manager is the same. Each has their own approach to this sort of situation

Last season was the only occassion this manager was in charge in one of those scenarios and he left messi out and many many others.

They are far from coasting la liga this season and messi has had his injury problems.

I would expect messi and many many others to be left out.

And any bigger names that do play will likely be in second gear, as there is nothing to play for and more important games on the horizon for them.

Expect any kids that are picked to be well up for it tho.

Prediction:

Barcelona rests Messi, Busquets, Alba, Suarez, ter Stegen, and Pique.
1-0 first half. Dele header from a Dier cross
2-0 early second half. Kane long range deflected shot
57th minute Barcelona subs in Messi, Alba, and Busquets
2-1 Messi 59th minute
2-2 Messi 72nd minute
3-2 90th+2 minute Alderweireld pounce in from a pinball situation inside the box from a corner.

COYS.

When was the last time you were optimistic we'd win FFS? And how many times in our last twenty matches have we lost?

Sort it out.

I’m optimistic on many occasions, thanks, and you’ll see that if you can be arsed trawling through previous OMTs, which I can’t.

I’m also realistic. We still have a tendency to fudge it up when it really matters - so hard to see anything but us limping out, especially away in the Nou Camp.

Hope I’m wrong, though.

Back