• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Glenn Hoddle ( genius)

Really want to know what the update is.
Really don't want to click on the daily mail.
Was the first one I found. Guess you'll be in the dark forever then. If only there was such thing as a search engine that can find stuff on the interweb! That would have been a terrific idea! I'd call it Google I think.

Triple bypass according to the Express on Monday

Glenn Hoddle 'recovering well' after triple heart bypass
FORMER England manager Glenn Hoddle has undergone a triple heart bypass after collapsing in a TV studio.

The former Tottenham, Chelsea and England player is recovering in hospital after a heart attack on his 61st birthday two weeks ago. Since the operation Hoddle has been texting friends. One said: "The outlook is extremely positive but he is not out of the woods yet.

"It's been a very difficult time but if everything goes to plan he will be back on his feet before long.

"He's been told if it's successful he will have no problem getting back to the pundit work his fans love him for."

The father-of-three collapsed as he was about to go on-air on Robbie Savage's live BT Sport show. He was airlifted to hospital.

A triple bypass or "coronary artery bypass graft" takes three to six hours.

I hadn't appreciated that he scored quite so many goals at Monaco. How weight of pass was absolutely exceptional... the number of reverse passes he gave without appearing to look was amazing. I can't think of a current player who comes close to him in terms of vision and passing ability.

Was at the club shop, Mabbutt and Hazard were there saying he was on the mend although still in pain and shock. Mabbutt said he told Hoddle he was in good company with both Mabbutt himself and Ginola having a bypass.

Back