• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

I looked at it today and was wondering whether it was photoshppped. Can't be real.

If real, wonder whether it is in the away toilets and a dig at the goons?

Can't be real

It looks real and I find it even more funny, like the idea that Levy has had his hands on every single inch of the place, right down to the mechanisms the lifts use...and he's thought this was either really funny or appropriate. Brilliant.

Delivered tonight.
ad3045aec84a87a35512b6ec7a7dc257.jpg

I looked at it today and was wondering whether it was photoshppped. Can't be real.

If real, wonder whether it is in the away toilets and a dig at the goons?

Can't be real
I believe it is in one of the high end corporate boxes where the lucky owner gets to choose the finishes. It is not in a public area.

Football notebook: Tottenham’s new stadium may not be ready until March

Matt Hughes, Deputy Football Correspondent

November 17 2018, 12:01am, The Times
methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F59636b98-e9de-11e8-b4e6-5632a3a9d8ab.jpg

Spurs have confirmed that their next six home games will take place at WembleySTEVEN PASTON/PA
Save
Tottenham Hotspur have been warned that they may not be able to play at their new stadium until March because of continuing issues with the site. Contractors on the project are working towards two different opening dates— the Premier League game against Manchester United on January 13 and the London derby with Arsenal on March 2 — with the building companies involved believing the latter date to be the most realistic.

Spurs have confirmed that their next six home games will take place at Wembley up to and including the visit of Wolverhampton Wanderers on December 29, but have given no indication of their plans beyond that point. Their next update is expected at the start of next month.

The club have reached an agreement with the FA to stay at Wembley for the rest of the season if necessary, which includes paying the governing body rent for the remainder of the campaign regardless of how long they stay, another indication that they are also concerned about further delays. Some at Tottenham fear that the builders are deliberately stringing out the project, with Daniel Levy, the chairman, known to have been critical of a number of the contractors involved.

Back