• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

I would have thought last night was a topping out party now that the highest point of the build has been achieved with the roostereral being put in

These were copied from Paul O'Keefe on Twitter... one is (I guess) a premium lounge, and the other is self explanatory. I can't help thinking that we are closer than the doom merchants said... all those visitors last night and not a hard hat in sight which means parts of the stadium must have been signed off by H&S. Why go all the hard work of polishing seats etc if there isn't an event (a test) due very shortly? pitch.jpg lounge.jpg
The picture of the pitch still has a look of OWHL about it!

Tottenham warned over Champions League stadium advertisement

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46143481

Futurama-Fry-Should-I-Lol-Or-Roflmao-Photo1.jpg
I hope the club have responded in writing to officially confirm they will be more careful with their advertising statements next time they move stadium.... in around 150-200 years time.

Might get away with that one if it didn’t say the new spurs stadium at the bottom rather than just in London.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk Pro

It was a “new” stadium for us, compared to what we expected.

Looks like Levys lad walking down the stairs in that video.

Regardless of whats happened and what the press say in a years time no one will care and the press with be swimming in their free food in a world class stadium and it will all be forgotten
I still can't believe that I was foolish enough to bet that we'd be finished and open on time seeing how much was left to do! But I do think we are getting close now!

1. I still can't believe that I was foolish enough to bet that we'd be finished and open on time seeing how much was left to do! But I do think we are getting close now!
Yeh I think you are right, cleaners wiping down the seats now too.

The place looks stunning, loving all the digs and Arsenal fans doing what they are doing, get your last digs in quick because once open you will have nothing else to say.

Adrian Durham will soon be in there necking the free beers and food the fat facking harry hunt

Looking at this picture from Levy's box towards the North stand you can clearly see the dugout seats and the slope up towards the pitch created by the 'pitch flaps' (steady on Chich)... does this mean that the technical area for the coaches will actually be on a slope? tech area.jpg
Looking at this picture it seems amazing that it simply slides away under the South stand as it looks so permanent!! What a piece of engineering.... wow, wow, wow!

Hmm probably, I think that was the plan.

Woul dlove to see the pitch retraction in action, see how it looks the other way too.

This is a little depressing mind you... from Twitter from a guy called Stacey1882 who does appear to be quite close to the build and was there yesterday... it all sounds horribly plausible.

'From the inside & outside our stadium will look 99% finished by December. You will need to see inside & out to really appreciate how good it is!! Now the frustrating part which nobody will like...Speakers, lights, emergency lights, CCTV, fire heads all still need wiring which means that we are still not in a position to test the above. Testing has started on the completed areas however the above items along with the integration testing from the stadium management system (this is where the CCTV, PA, Advertising panels, CIS screens, fire, lifts, escalators etc are all controlled from, listing faults, switching, and control) cannot be finished until all systems have been installed & passed. Radio system will be separate, and again this is not finished.

…sadly, there is also the fire stopping, and fire suppression testing that will also need to (be) signed off and complete before the LFB/council will sign off for operational use.

I do hope I'm proved wrong & Daniel Levi can announce the stadium will be opening in Jan!

Personally I think we are now looking at the end of Feb maybe March, and it is what it is...'

Looking at this picture from Levy's box towards the North stand you can clearly see the dugout seats and the slope up towards the pitch created by the 'pitch flaps' (steady on Chich)... does this mean that the technical area for the coaches will actually be on a slope? ....!

I understand they're an equestrian fitting, like saddle-bags

This is a little depressing mind you... from Twitter from a guy called Stacey1882 who does appear to be quite close to the build and was there yesterday... it all sounds horribly plausible.

'From the inside & outside our stadium will look 99% finished by December. You will need to see inside & out to really appreciate how good it is!! Now the frustrating part which nobody will like...Speakers, lights, emergency lights, CCTV, fire heads all still need wiring which means that we are still not in a position to test the above. Testing has started on the completed areas however the above items along with the integration testing from the stadium management system (this is where the CCTV, PA, Advertising panels, CIS screens, fire, lifts, escalators etc are all controlled from, listing faults, switching, and control) cannot be finished until all systems have been installed & passed. Radio system will be separate, and again this is not finished.

…sadly, there is also the fire stopping, and fire suppression testing that will also need to (be) signed off and complete before the LFB/council will sign off for operational use.

I do hope I'm proved wrong & Daniel Levi can announce the stadium will be opening in Jan!

Personally I think we are now looking at the end of Feb maybe March, and it is what it is...'

Thats the problem with modern stadiums is everything is controlled from one places which is the hub, therefore all wiring and systen have to lead to that place, where as before it was less complicated. WHat it does me is in the long run the whole thing is easier to operate

It seems crazy that this could not be addressed in 3 months - since it was discovered and flagged. Even if you had to put in a temp system and wire it crudely around the stadium to tie us over until the summer, it shouldn't take 6 months should it!?

It seems crazy that this could not be addressed in 3 months - since it was discovered and flagged. Even if you had to put in a temp system and wire it crudely around the stadium to tie us over until the summer, it shouldn't take 6 months should it!?
We are talking about a building that is 500m long with 10 floors, with an immense amount of technical gadgets. Also, all of the wiring is in places out of sight and difficult to reach now that everything else is completed. It's a massive massive task to re-do it!

Back