• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2018/19

The only plus I get from that 7.45pm ko on a Saturday night in the Midlands is it could get to members???

Really mate? Based on what? I'd love it to be the case as i'm a mere member who'd love to go to away games. I also have old housemates who are Wolves STH so was hoping to pay a visit, but at the mo i fully expect to be hiding in a corner of a gold-littered pub somewhere near Molineux.

If an evening kick off on a Saturday makes it that much harder for STH's to travel to compared to either a 3pm or even 5.30pm kick off, i'd be very surprised. It's only the midlands after all.

would be poor from the club not to have the 3 game package at least for everyone who bought last season.
The Trust are saying it's not happening this year
I suppose the club will feel they are having to pay the extra money out to Wembley so can't afford to offer us discounted tickets

There's a sh.it load of tickets left for Liverpool and all STs and members have had their windows to purchase....we've really had our fill of Wembley, have we not?

There's a sh.it load of tickets left for Liverpool and all STs and members have had their windows to purchase....we've really had our fill of Wembley, have we not?
The flip side is the extra space at Wembley means more opportunities for families and friends to go and sit together. At least seven of our party of twelve, including five kids, would never even have thought about getting to the old WHL for a Liverpool game.

Really mate? Based on what? I'd love it to be the case as i'm a mere member who'd love to go to away games. I also have old housemates who are Wolves STH so was hoping to pay a visit, but at the mo i fully expect to be hiding in a corner of a gold-littered pub somewhere near Molineux.

If an evening kick off on a Saturday makes it that much harder for STH's to travel to compared to either a 3pm or even 5.30pm kick off, i'd be very surprised. It's only the midlands after all.

Just clutching at straws tbh, thinking maybe the fact it is televised, later ko than normal, a Saturday night and not the most glamorous of away days.

It probably wont, but was just putting out there as the only plus I could get from it. Been a few times in the past in the days when us mere members could get tickets, and it is one of the easier ones for us Northerners to get to

Just clutching at straws tbh, thinking maybe the fact it is televised, later ko than normal, a Saturday night and not the most glamorous of away days.

It probably wont, but was just putting out there as the only plus I could get from it. Been a few times in the past in the days when us mere members could get tickets, and it is one of the easier ones for us Northerners to get to

I doubt it will go to members because of the fact it is a ground people haven't been to for 5-6 seasons. When a team gets promoted again after a while or a completely new team then people have a big desire to tick that ground off their list. Even with the random kick off time, I can see it being mid-late 200s for a ticket for ST holders.

Always spares floating about though, wouldn't be a mad idea to be down in the area on the day and scout about in the pubs and on twitter for tickets, you will nearly always manage to get one.

I doubt it will go to members because of the fact it is a ground people haven't been to for 5-6 seasons. When a team gets promoted again after a while or a completely new team then people have a big desire to tick that ground off their list. Even with the random kick off time, I can see it being mid-late 200s for a ticket for ST holders.

Always spares floating about though, wouldn't be a mad idea to be down in the area on the day and scout about in the pubs and on twitter for tickets, you will nearly always manage to get one.

Thanks Libero. Spares even in the away end?

Thanks Libero. Spares even in the away end?

Yeah definitely. Quite a lot spares pop up for most games, obviously Arsenal being one that is hard to lay hands on but Wolves should be relatively easy. Things happen...….people can't make the journey up because of kids, unwell, somethings come up etc. You could always try and jib in as well but not sure how manned their turnstiles are tbh

ST holders also deliberately buy the away tickets to keep their LPs up with no intention of going and then sell them on twitter.
Its all a side-effect of the £30 cap. I've gone from being a member who could get tickets to most away games with a decent LP total to one who is seeing his points disappear with little chance of getting them back up again.
Having to use twitter as a necessary evil to get away tickets now.

ST holders also deliberately buy the away tickets to keep their LPs up with no intention of going and then sell them on twitter.
Its all a side-effect of the £30 cap. I've gone from being a member who could get tickets to most away games with a decent LP total to one who is seeing his points disappear with little chance of getting them back up again.

There is that facet to the argument but not one I would bother much with on here, sympathy being between brick and syphilis in certain peoples dictionaries on that score I'm afraid. The unfortunate reality is that members are of no real worth to the club anymore, not those in the UK anyway and with the mentality that some unfortunately have within the fanbase, your circumstances are unimportant. As long as they are ok then it really doesn't matter that you might be getting zero chance to attend an away game. And for the avoidance of any doubt, I am a ST holder.

Guest Sale not shifting many seats either today it seems, hopefully there won’t be too many interlopers like we had for this fixture last season.

01B4DC2E-0A62-4889-B354-0C70FB4A5CBA.jpeg

There's something for the trust to work on instead of bragging about making football affordable for a select few.

There's something for the trust to work on instead of bragging about making football affordable for a select few.

Unfortunately they support the £30 cap and believe their data from the club shows no increased applications for away tickets

Back