• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lucas Moura

The amount of headers he wins or even contests for a guy who's 5'8" is incredible.

Would like to see us play a front three of Son - Kane - Lucas when Sonny returns. The options Eriksen would have...

The amount of headers he wins or even contests for a guy who's 5'8" is incredible.

Would like to see us play a front three of Son - Kane - Lucas when Sonny returns. The options Eriksen would have...

Let alone Llorente who for all his faults, is damn good in the air.

What's nice to see is how willing he is to run at opponents and not opt for the obvious dive. It will only take a few more ambitious, eye-catching runs like we saw Monday night to establish his credentials and he will most definitely get the protection of referees.

The Premier League is absolutely gagging for players of this ilk and you can be certain they will be encouraged to continue their buccaneering play with supportive refereeing.

This guy was so impressive I bought him for my fantasy team even before last night's game was over. So now you know who to blame when it all falls apart.

Sorry.

good showing tonight, hopefully he can keep it up
liked the way he tried to win headers against their big players (unlike Son & Eriksen who don't try to win headers where they could get hurt, just not their game)
his pace also gives us a chance to break instead of turning back or going sidewards

This is what I’m still questioning in my 35 years of life. When I played football I won loads of headers and scored a lot of headed goals but im only 5:7ish too and I’m wondering it was due to my extended jump or because people didn’t bother jumping with me cos they thought I’d never win them. Moura does seem to get some extra air so maybe he has a good leap on him. Maybe it’s a bit of both as he is an unknown to some in the league. Either way he’s fudging mustard!

Back