• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Preseason 2018

Let’s stop pretending all the answers are currently ready in the youth team.

We should have cancelled this friendly, it’s not fair on the kids.

This is men against boys stuff

Amos has looked absolutely terrible and I’m not really sure what Marsh brings to the table

Indeed. Thought a few more may have made the bench today. Possibly there could be a behind doors friendly in midweek. Fearing a slow start to the season again

I’ve stated on other threads I’m worried about the early games.

First 7 games are:

5 away
Fulham at Wembley
Liverpool at NWHL

However the Liverpool game is game 5 and is still about 40 days away (post break) so it’s the first 4 games where we could be a bit short.

Probably good for Poch. Might light a fire under Levy etc.

With less than 5 days to go, it had better be a bloody big one!!!

I'm tempted to look back at posts from 2-3 weeks ago to see which posters on here were saying 'don't worry...its all in hand...world cup just finished....the transfers will come' and then see what they're saying now!

It was good to actually play against a reasonable team who were trying to win the game. It showed that none of the youngsters are anywhere near good enough/ready enough for first team football for Spurs.

If we have to rely on any of those young players in the opening games of the season then we’ll get beat IMO.

Poch needs to take the replay of Davies getting burned for their goal earlier and play it on repeat in Levy’s office on deadline day. Would be nice to have a LB with some pace to backup Rose

Back