• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer 2018 transfer thread

Do we know if any of the England/Belgium players will be able to feature against Saudi Sportswashing Machine?

I assume they won’t be ready?

If not that leaves us with a tinkle poor team

Do we know if any of the England/Belgium players will be able to feature against Saudi Sportswashing Machine?

I assume they won’t be ready?

If not that leaves us with a tinkle poor team

Of course they will play

They are fit, they've only had a 3 or 4 week break, it's not like they have done nothing for 7 weeks and need time to get match ready.

Plus, at a glance his twitter picture looks like he’s wearing an orangey maroon shirt, folding his arms, and with a massive cream cravat. It’s a strong look to pull off.

“Ricky Sacks Understands.....” isn’t having too good a time of it this window.

On recent form, I strongly doubt he understands how to even dress himself.
All he does is collect any Spurs news and posts it, he doesn’t claim to be an ITK

All he does is collect any Spurs news and posts it, he doesn’t claim to be an ITK

Don’t care. He’s re-peddling this sh1te to promote himself, and hasn’t retweeted a single thing which has been accurate in living memory.

My point stands! Cravat and all!

Sounds like a very Un-Levy thing to do. Maybe all the hate on Twitter really got to him and he decided to fork out. :p sounds like bad business to me, but if he's good and does well, his value will surely increase regardless. Crazy market indeed. 60 mill is the new 6 mill.
fake

He's added his own opinions in there lately though - he's been quite critical of Levy and our transfer business. He's entitled to his opinion but I don't think he can claim he's just gathering and publishing anymore.

I just remember him looking a bit of a donkey at Inter. I've not seen him since he moved to Spain though
Kondogbia was outstanding in France, a bit brick in Italy (most famous for a spectacular own goal in last years champions cup), and somewhere in between in Spain.

Back