• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

every time I see the view from above, there are some panels missing in the roof. it bugs me that they are not fitted yet, when the rest of the roof is done.

Cowling spoke to an electrician at the ground today who said there is no chance the stadium will be ready for September 15th

:cool:

Dioxx16U0AAtuxB.jpg

DinhJvEW0AAH2sf.jpg

Cowling spoke to an electrician at the ground today who said there is no chance the stadium will be ready for September 15th
The pressure was off as soon as we became able to use Wembley on a part time basis. Liverpool will be a game that less people will miss too

I spoke to a chippy today who said the stadium will be ready for August Bank Holiday.*

* He did suck his teeth before he said it. Sparkies and chippies are well known to be full of bullsh!t and I also live in Leeds. That said it carries as much credence as the other "quotes".

I prefer to work on the basis of what the people that are paying wages and selling the tickets say. If they're wrong then they'll need to offer an apology and compensation, after wiping the egg off their faces of course!

Back