• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Cricket Thread

Root with back to back not out hundreds and we win yet another series, on an amazing one day run

and we get to shut the annoying Indian fans up for a bit

Thank GHod for this win! Indians lack any humility at all, they couldn’t wait to tell me how they “battered” us in the games they have won and it’s not banter, we don’t know each other like that, it’s just their culture to be that way!

Well over the 6 games so far it’s probably pretty even in terms of margin of victory as well!

You can tell they thought they were just going to come and steam roll us!

Also, has Dhoni been taking a bung the last couple of games?!

Thank GHod for this win! Indians lack any humility at all, they couldn’t wait to tell me how they “battered” us in the games they have won and it’s not banter, we don’t know each other like that, it’s just their culture to be that way!

Well over the 6 games so far it’s probably pretty even in terms of margin of victory as well!

You can tell they thought they were just going to come and steam roll us!

Also, has Dhoni been taking a bung the last couple of games?!

Dhoni looks like he’s come over more to get a part in Coronation Street!

I've got our companies box at Lords for Day 3 of the test against India on August 11th, looking forward to that, a full house on a Saturday with a free bar

I've got our companies box at Lords for Day 3 of the test against India on August 11th, looking forward to that, a full house on a Saturday with a free bar
Nice!

I got tickets for the first day of final test at the Oval through the barmy army. Looking forward to it, just hope there’s still something to play for and the weather holds out, (early Sep).

Am at the 1st day of Essex v India tomorrow, a nice corporate day in the sunshine in one of the boxes we have

Hopefully get to see Kohli get a big score

Am at the 1st day of Essex v India tomorrow, a nice corporate day in the sunshine in one of the boxes we have

Hopefully get to see Kohli get a big score
Might be quicker if you told us the days you're actually at work, rather than on another jolly? ;)

Enjoy the cricket.

What I don’t get is grown men wearing replica Essex white cricket shirts !!

I get maybe the ODI or T20 kits but the championship one, nope don’t get it

No surprise, they probably live in Billericay and are wearing a west ham shirt underneath the Essex one ;)

Almost as bad as those prat's walking round Lords in MCC colour blazers. Been going to Lords for over 60 years and never been in the pavilion despite many invites.

Despite being based at Lords and the perception of being a rich club, they are in fact not that well off as a club which is a shame.

Surrey look light years ahead in all departments
The T20 win was a pleasing but rare event. Vettori and Bravo don't come cheap and have little effect.

Surrey look light years ahead in all departments
The T20 win was a pleasing but rare event. Vettori and Bravo don't come cheap and have little effect.

I read a few years ago why Middlesex were so skint and its left me why, skint is wrong word but not as rich as even say Essex.

Maybe its the rent they pay Lords or something, sure its something like that

Back