• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cameron Carter Vickers

Did anyone see how he got on vs France? I heard he started out shaky but got better as the match went on.

Did anyone see how he got on vs France? I heard he started out shaky but got better as the match went on.

He did well all the way through, France were surprisingly limp in attack though and the US contained them well. He did make a good block on Mbappe when he was through but was perhaps partially at fault for the goal France did score.

had a good game, pushed on well up the flank during the game, LLoris made a concerted effort to see him after the game to part some words of wisdom from the pictures.

He will probably do OK and get signed, like that other fella we gave them... the QPR one... big lad... liked his beer... shame. Caulker.

I actually wondered - for a split second - why he needed international clearance to play for a Welsh team :oops:

Guess because he is American even though born here.

Though apparently Davies is not considered home grown because he was in Swansea's academy system and Wales is considered another country. But the fact they play in our league system means to me that he should be considered home grown.

Guess because he is American even though born here.

Though apparently Davies is not considered home grown because he was in Swansea's academy system and Wales is considered another country. But the fact they play in our league system means to me that he should be considered home grown.
Home grown can be very good these days, man.

I love Poch's description of him. He says if he told his players to run through a brick wall, 2CV would ask if he could run through it twice

I think with his lack of agility and pace, the Championship (or maybe relegation fodder EPL) will be his level

Reading the Foyth thread mad me think of CCV - see he has only played 4 games this season for Swansea. Anyone watching him? Is he likely to be sold in the summer or bought back. The fact he is a Yank probably helps him as we seem to be targeting that market but is he any good?

Reading the Foyth thread mad me think of CCV - see he has only played 4 games this season for Swansea. Anyone watching him? Is he likely to be sold in the summer or bought back. The fact he is a Yank probably helps him as we seem to be targeting that market but is he any good?

He's too slow and cumbersome. Personally I wouldn't put him close to Caulker's level.

I think he'd've been released years ago if his old partner Veljkovic hadn't abandoned ship.

Foyth is on an entirely different level

Back