• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

b639504afbce3e33ecdd68e96e7ca2b5.png
I'm glad we're catering for the disabled, especially those that have had a real clown do the amputation, poor sod.

And John Motson's wife.

Albufeira. Although just had a massive Barny with the Mrs so I’ve told her she can go with her mum sister and my son and leave me in peace.

Only just read this.

PM me if you need buddy. Hope evevrything is ok and you remember everything you have learnt. Those deep breathing exercises are great. Take a step back and remember your a good person.

On skyscraper city they are posting rumours about Fedex being the the stadium sponsors. And the figures being bandied about are astronomical, 40-50 mil a year, which frankly is too much to be true. A free stadium basically.

They are not as big in the UK as in America. I would imagine whatever company sponsors us would be one that is trying to raise its profile in the UK but has a large presence abroad.

It really looks amazing. I was very sceptical of demolishing WHL at first, but the club have won me over with the new stadium.

They just seem to do everything right; thinking about the atmosphere and the design - not to mention including parts of old WHL in the new stadium to preserve a bit of history. I absolutely love the fact that they are building a bar out of old WHL bricks.

I really think this can be a foundation for Spurs to push on to the next level. I hope we are able to keep the current crop of players for at least a few more years, and that the increased stadium revenue will allow us to compete better with the rich and financially doped clubs.

Worse comes to worse robb we become arsenal lol we have everything in place to make a go of it. I know that other fans are jelous of our current position as a club.

I'll give poch season after season to make it right. Chaps back our man and once he gets the first one the rest will come easy!

Last edited:
I'm sure they know what they're doing, but what's with the occasional gaps (eg left edge of Glenda's pic, there's a column of seats, gap, rest of seats)?

Are there white seats there or do some of them just not have the covers on?

I think some of the covering has come off some of the seats. There seems to be a bluish hue under the white - although some of the ones at the front of that section do look particularly white. Presumably just the light. Or else they are 1882 seats which will stand out even more when empty :eek:
(Obviously not, as there is blue in the middle front section).

Back