• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

We have become the laughing stock of football again, why do we do this to ourselves? If i was Eriksen i would not be happy. I would hope they sat down and had a chat before we appealed.

We have become the laughing stock of football again, why do we do this to ourselves? If i was Eriksen i would not be happy. I would hope they sat down and had a chat before we appealed.

Mate, we haven't unless we want to be thought of that way. Everyone is someone's laughing stock daily. It is the way it is. Kane claimed a goal which was his. Everyone's got their knickers in a twist. Tomorrow it will be Buffon the buffoon. Then it will be Ronaldo over-celebrating and being a "prick" and so it goes...frankly, what an absolute PLEASURE it is that we are finally strong enough (consistently) and with enough world class talent to get well under the nose of all these tossckers! Trust me, no-one gave a brick when Les Ferdinand and Ginger Pele were trogging around the place wearing our colours...well done Hazza!!!!

Why are the pool players and fans crying so much??

Are they so thick to believe the process was based on a hasterly grouped together bunch of people being 'nice' and giving Kane the goal based on his comments!

The thick bastards should realise it is a matter of fact and nothing else - there is an official appointed panel specifically in place to deal with these instances. The panel of THREE people would have used the hawk eye computer thing, zoomed in and confirmed with zero doubt that the ball hit Kane.

What is all the fuss about!

Would love them to release that footage and see what the clams say then!

Mate, read this thread and others on this forum without the rose tainted glasses you will see that we behave in the same manner.

Mate, read this thread and others on this forum without the rose tainted glasses you will see that we behave in the same manner.

No mate, "all football fans" = have certain behavior traits, Pool = something fudging special about that lot .. and not good kind of special

Mate, we haven't unless we want to be thought of that way. Everyone is someone's laughing stock daily. It is the way it is. Kane claimed a goal which was his. Everyone's got their knickers in a twist. Tomorrow it will be Buffon the buffoon. Then it will be Ronaldo over-celebrating and being a "prick" and so it goes...frankly, what an absolute PLEASURE it is that we are finally strong enough (consistently) and with enough world class talent to get well under the nose of all these tossckers! Trust me, no-one gave a brick when Les Ferdinand and Ginger Pele were trogging around the place wearing our colours...well done Hazza!!!!

Exactly, said it before, people dislike modern Spurs because we are relevant and a threat to position

re @Yiddo Eriksen is a guy who gave up a hatrick a season ago to let Janssen take a penalty kick to help him get started, he's not going to fuss about helping Kane get his golden boot.

Kane is one of our most important players, if he felt he wanted to ask for the goal, then the club has to back him all the way.

By the way, I will drink the tears of Pool fans if Kane wins the Golden boot by one goal ... (they will moan for decades)

If having our multiple-golden-boot-winning, world class striker making sure he is credited for a goal he knows he scored turns us into a laughing stock (it doesn’t, btw) then I can live with that.

All fans are the same from every club when it comes to things like this.

I found myself reading the bbc comments on the Kane story last night and I was getting myself so wound up from the pathetic responses on there I felt like I had to comment myself. I mentioned that they were all crying like babies and was sure that Kane would be gutted that these fans had lost his respect etc. But then I thought I’m the same as these fans if I reply. Social media lets an awful lot of people(pretty much anyone that can type) have their own opinions and there’s nothing you can do about it other than not go on social media and read them. If you can’t see what they are saying then it shouldn’t affect you.

I’m the same on instagram when I follow Kane or Spurs and you can guarantee when there is a post of a win or a goal or any spurs player saying “thanks for your support” there will be numerous negative or tossy comments from non spurs fans. Go on a non spurs players Instagram account and you’ll see the same.

The internet and social media gives complete numpties the platform to have an opinion and make themselves feel special and important when in fact none of us are. Kane and players alike probably posts and then just doesn’t even read the comments.

At the end of the day Kane is the last one laughing at all of the fans as he takes Home £100k a week.

Unfortunately I only reminded myself not to get affected by all this media brick last night after reading and responding.

10/15 years ago you wouldn’t have had this and the only times you would hear fans opinions would be on the radio tv or down the pub. Nowadays you can find yourself getting into a fight over the internet with David Wang from China who supports Chelsea.

As @thfcsteff said this will all blow over soon, but if you stay away from social media and the comments section then I think we will all be happier and less bothered people, but I think you can take this on board for life. The less spent on the internet the better. I only come on here really now and talk to you numpties.

That is what I have finally learned, but I’m pretty sure I’ll be a hypocrite soon and go back to a social media sites and get wound up.

Last edited:
No mate, "all football fans" = have certain behavior traits, Pool = something fudging special about that lot .. and not good kind of special

We all need something that is different, something we can say "them" too. So we shape they so it suits our need. But when reality dosen't really looks the the shape we have created, we become confused. No wonder that footballfans are the most confused group of people in the word.

I’m sure they did

And I’m sure erisken agreed (as he did on tv), if it’s Kanes goal it’s Kanes goal. That’s teamwork... is the exact opposite of what people are highlighting IMO

Everyone should be pulling in the same direction and that’s for the good of the team and 3 points. If that means they help one of them get individual honours too along the way, even better

And on the subject of eriksen he should now be head of De Bruyne as the best midfielder in the league. De Bruyne has faded a lot since the turn of the year

there’s nothing you can do about it other than not go on social media and read them. If you can’t see what they are saying then it shouldn’t affect you.

I believe this is why Rose quit either Facebook or Twitter a few years back because of the endless stream of negativity he was facing when he was struggling. And you could argue that helped his as he became the best LB in the league shortly after that

Just need Kane to take the pi55 out of this all now when we next score. If Dele scores, maybe everyone should start hugging Kane saying it's his goal? It's the only way to laugh this off and make the others look silly. Taking the pi55 out of yourself is the best way. That's what I do anyway when I fcuk up, regularly.
That'd be brilliant. Maybe Kane could give it the full Ketsbaia.

Have to say I'm baffled by the fuss over this. People make out Kane has been ranting and raving and begging the Premier League to award him the goal. The reality is he was asked in a couple of interviews whether he touched the ball or not to which he gave an honest reply (yes swearing on his daughters life may be in poor taste but like it or not swearing on a family members life is not uncommon). The club then presumably took care of lodging the appeal (I'm sure Eriksen was asked if he objected which he obviously wouldn't) and the Premier League corrected their original mistake. Why the Premier League didn't check more thoroughly in the first place is more the issue. They had decided before the game had even finished originally.
I can honestly say I wouldn't give it a second thought if this was Salah or any other player appealing for a goal. That's why the Premier League has an accreditation panel!

Back