• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2017/18

Does anyone know how the pubs are apportioned for the semi final. I’ve become quite fond of the Watkins Folly which has coincided with ending my record of 7 consecutive losses at Wembley so I was hoping it would be a Spurs pub but not sure what happened with it historically?

Designated establishments for Tottenham Hotspur fans at the FA Cup semi-final on 21 April (East)

The Torch
1 - 5 Bridge Road, Wembley, HA9 9AB

Crock of Gold
23 Bridge Road, Wembley, HA9 9AB

Watkins Folly
1 Empire Way, Wembley, HA9 0EW

Blue Check Café
12 - 13 Empire Way, Wembley, HA9 0RQ

St Joseph’s Social Club
Empire Way, Wembley, HA9 0RJ

Crystal Club (Sports Bar and Complex)
South Way, Wembley, HA9 9HF

The Parish
120 Wembley Park Drive, Wembley, HA9 8HP

Sports Bar Double 6
125 Wembley Park Drive, HA9 8HG

The Wembley Tavern
121 Wembley Park Drive, HA9 8HG

Designated establishments for Tottenham Hotspur fans at the FA Cup semi-final on 21 April (East)

The Torch
1 - 5 Bridge Road, Wembley, HA9 9AB

Crock of Gold
23 Bridge Road, Wembley, HA9 9AB

Watkins Folly
1 Empire Way, Wembley, HA9 0EW

Blue Check Café
12 - 13 Empire Way, Wembley, HA9 0RQ

St Joseph’s Social Club
Empire Way, Wembley, HA9 0RJ

Crystal Club (Sports Bar and Complex)
South Way, Wembley, HA9 9HF

The Parish
120 Wembley Park Drive, Wembley, HA9 8HP

Sports Bar Double 6
125 Wembley Park Drive, HA9 8HG

The Wembley Tavern
121 Wembley Park Drive, HA9 8HG
Perfect thank you!!

Anybody able to access info on what's still available? Although I'm assuming I'll be taking my rightful place with the Gods :rolleyes:

That's a bit out of order tbh. People who took a season ticket didn't just suffer it because they wanted one only for the new stadium, they did it because they wanted a season ticket. If I had been offered one at WHL I would have taken one but I was never offered one despite being in the top 5-7k on the list for ages. Those people who now have season tickets have earnt that right over a prolonged period of time, in my case, being on the bronze list since 2007 and a member going regularly to games since 2000. I would agree that a % should be made available to members, perhaps 5-10% of the allocation in order to make it worthwhile but bashing people who took the opportunity of finally getting a ST and it somehow denying you a semi final ticket is wrong imo
You have to be careful here. The ST offering for Wembley went waaaaayyyy down the waiting list. So far down that some had been members for 5 mins.

You have to be careful here. The ST offering for Wembley went waaaaayyyy down the waiting list. So far down that some had been members for 5 mins.

Minimal numbers out of those who took a ST I am sure. I would bet that at least 90% of those who took a ST had been members for 5+ seasons

Minimal numbers out of those who took a ST I am sure. I would bet that at least 90% of those who took a ST had been members for 5+ seasons
No chance. I have a friend who is in phase 7 of the season ticket sales who only had his membership for 2 seasons. That would indicate everyone in phase 8 and a fair few from phase 7 have been on the waiting list for 2 years or under. At least 5k.
Although it is feasible that some may have been lilywhite members and upgraded to Bronze.

Back