• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Season Ticket Renewal Talk

Isnt it like 3 hours only parking ?.

I think so but there is something closer to the stadium on Willoughby lane there is a match day car park next to the power league. Unfortunately charge a tenner but it's got me out of bother a few times and it cuts all the traffic getting out back on the A406

I think so but there is something closer to the stadium on Willoughby lane there is a match day car park next to the power league. Unfortunately charge a tenner but it's got me out of bother a few times and it cuts all the traffic getting out back on the A406
Ssssssh Gazza. People will know of this and start using it.

Nothing to see here boys and girls.

Just over a week until I get to choose my seat at NWHL, it looks like if I were to sit in the South Stand it'll be either one of the front rows or row 50 upwards.

Still plenty of seats in the North Stand, or potentially looking at East/West Lower seats and paying a similar price to what I have with Club Wembley this season :-/
Decisions, decisions

Just over a week until I get to choose my seat at NWHL, it looks like if I were to sit in the South Stand it'll be either one of the front rows or row 50 upwards.

Still plenty of seats in the North Stand, or potentially looking at East/West Lower seats and paying a similar price to what I have with Club Wembley this season :-/
Decisions, decisions

Not a bad seat in the house. My advice is not to rush and not to skimp over a few quid if possible. It's an absolute privilege to claim your new seat in the stadium. Life changing experience I think.

A question:

"When your sales phase opens, you will receive an email
informing you that you are now able to select your seats
for next season. This email will link supporters to a designated
eticketing platform,"

Has anyone received this email or can we just use the link posted by fernandez on page 13 of this thread?

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/tottenhamhotspurstadium/

A question:

"When your sales phase opens, you will receive an email
informing you that you are now able to select your seats
for next season. This email will link supporters to a designated
eticketing platform,"

Has anyone received this email or can we just use the link posted by fernandez on page 13 of this thread?

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/tottenhamhotspurstadium/

I didn't wait for my email; I just logged in to the site. The mail did arrive (about 20 minutes into the window) but by that time I'd already reserved my seat.

Window opened early. Got my tickets in block 517. Really wanted the south but I think 517 gives me a great view at £995 so cant complain. Not bothered about moving for cup games either: might get some time in the south after all!

Window opened early. Got my tickets in block 517. Really wanted the south but I think 517 gives me a great view at £995 so cant complain. Not bothered about moving for cup games either: might get some time in the south after all!

Yep got in early, though not quite early enough for the seat I'd earmarked and first selected:eek::mad: but still in 207. Ok it's a little lower than I would have liked but £995 and safe standing (when/if it comes) is a bit of a result as far as I'm concerned:D

Very productive morning off work:)

I didn't wait for my email; I just logged in to the site. The mail did arrive (about 20 minutes into the window) but by that time I'd already reserved my seat.

Thanks MS. My email arrived 1 minute after confirmation of my new ST.

4 of us in Block 202, Row 20.
Quite pleased as that was what we were aiming for. Slight panic when my mate picked the seats only to be booted out back to the circle of doom, I got in but couldn't assign his ticket as the system had him down as already assigned. Thankfully when he got back in the seats were still held.

4 of us in Block 202, Row 20.
Quite pleased as that was what we were aiming for. Slight panic when my mate picked the seats only to be booted out back to the circle of doom, I got in but couldn't assign his ticket as the system had him down as already assigned. Thankfully when he got back in the seats were still held.

Same as me

9.20 - 9.40 kept logging in and out and trying
9.40 Chrome browser allowed me to select tickets into basket but booted out at payment
9.40 Safari browsers all went to Donut
10.05 Got in and had tickets still in basket

If it helps others

Block 203 Row 15 so happy with that considering

Never received any email (still no sign) but was all done by 10.17. Block 304 S.E Corner.

Happy with that, Bit lumpy but i would rather have good seats for a few more quid.

Block 202, row 21 for me. I know nothing of the struggles of the circle of doom as my mate fixed seats for all seven of us with no hassle.

Back