• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham FC vs Racist Scum

Lads, it's Stamford Bridge... Never in doubt.

Few notes; don't care what people say Martin Tyler is a clam.. "Pochettino might be one of Chelsea's targets" Neville interjects "Good luck getting him there"

Also "say no to antisemitisim" hoardings!? Really!? Those racist clams need to be told it's a no-no?

What a result.. Unbelievably satisfying. Alli and Dier were standouts, Son's selfishness nearly gave me a heart attack. Verts and Sanchez were wonderful and Lamela worked his nuts off as usual. Our away support were on another fudging level, so proud.

Time for another beer! COYS!

All good until i saw the thread title. Tottenham FC???

THFC.
latest

Sonny is being snuffed. Be tempted to switch him over the other side; he will give way for Hazza on 70 as he also looks tired to me. For all the stick Alli gets, his determination to keep that ball in was as good as an assist - which he got anyway! Sanchez has been class. Hugo pants on that cross, but good strength and resolve. Now let’s push on!!! I have seen the cries for Moura; only if we are desperate with 10 to go IMO. Chelski are already breaking so fast that this is not a day to be a man short on recovery!

It all suddenly makes sense... You are Pochettino.

Absolutely epic display.

What I loved most about it though? At the end of the game, no major celebrations. No going absolutely crazy because we’ve finally beaten Chelsea at Stamford Bridge after 28 years. No going overboard. Just handshakes, smiles, a few hugs, but a level headed emotional reaction that suggested this was just another day at the office. We have arrived.
This. Rewatching the game it finally sunk in for me: we're one of the big boys now. Not punching above our weight. Not having a freak season. Not playing anti-football to scrape a result. We're a team that goes into every game expecting to win it no matter the opponent. This season is done with, but I can't wait for next season. Title challenge is fudging ON!

“Dele Ali is having a slow season”
I really disagree with this and it’s a conversation I’ve had with a few people not forrunate enough to see us play other than on tv. I think he’s having a very good season. Different to last season and maybe less headline-making but he’s adding to his all round game all the same and his contribution should not be under estimated. A very special player.
I assumed the journo was more referring to his moments of audacious and transcending brilliance in and around the box like he showed yesterday.

Like you say Dele has still been very influential overall but perhaps more this season as a playmaker than a finisher. But that extra spark, that outrageous anticipation and verve in front of goal that we all know he has in his locker has gradually been cranking back up and now it looks like its coming right back to full throttle just at the business end of the season.

Whoo hoo!

I assumed the journo was more referring to his moments of audacious and transcending brilliance in and around the box like he showed yesterday.

Like you say Dele has still been very influential overall but perhaps more this season as a playmaker than a finisher. But that extra spark, that outrageous anticipation and verve in front of goal that we all know he has in his locker has gradually been cranking back up and now it looks like its coming right back to full throttle just at the business end of the season.

Whoo hoo!

I actually think it’s simply been that because Son has played more and taken Dele’s role, they used it as an opportunity to develop Dele’s game and he’s a better, more well rounded player for it. He may have had a couple of poor games as he adjusted to it earlier in the season (when the whole team was more inconsistent) but since Christmas (when the whole team has been great) he’s been a big part of it even if he hasn’t been scoring. Keep this up for another 7 games and he will have had a great season once again.

By the same token, not surprised he’s been scoring again for the games Kane was out.

This. Rewatching the game it finally sunk in for me: we're one of the big boys now. Not punching above our weight. Not having a freak season. Not playing anti-football to scrape a result. We're a team that goes into every game expecting to win it no matter the opponent. This season is done with, but I can't wait for next season. Title challenge is fudging ON!

Yep, next season we just need better luck with injuries so that we can be more comfortable playing our higher tempo game earlier in the season too. We have a deep squad, particularly now in the attacking areas, but starting this season with Rose, Wanyama and Lamela out were big misses. It took a while for Dembele to get into form too and has soon as we really got him back, we lost Winks.

We have to believe we can go for it next year though. There should be no losses to our first choice team, and really it’s just up to us where we want to strengthen.

Back