• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

I think they're still at the factory given the info on SSC. They can pour up to 44 pints a minute in the hands of a skilled user. The dual ones cost $2300 on their website, but that's obviously before Daniel does his negotiating.
So 44 pints in the hands of a skilled worker, how many by the useless clams that work at the lane ?

Q7Wilp9.gif

By nikk7 on SSC

Never liked the outer mesh skin cover design. And with a few meters of it outside Levy's office window. I'd be hoping for adjustment like the design change on the tiles. we'll end up having to leave the LED lighting on all the time
image.php
interact

What will the facade of the shop look like when finished
- any drawings knocking about?

Its in quite a prominent location

looks like they only put in the basic amount of toilets, so its the same old problem with lots of these ground, fight to get to the toilet, then food and drink back to your seat second half 5 mins old
everyone want the toilet at half time, just put in 1000 loos,
I can see it now it will be like Wembley after half time with more than half the seats empty waiting for supporters to come back

I like a drink and I've had a drink in some brickholes in my time but have never felt the need to have a drink at half time in a football stadium, I just don't know why people want to walk 50/100 yards to queue up for beer in a plastic cup and be barged about in the process, always told my kids go before the match as we're not moving till the end of the game.

I like a drink and I've had a drink in some brickholes in my time but have never felt the need to have a drink at half time in a football stadium, I just don't know why people want to walk 50/100 yards to queue up for beer in a plastic cup and be barged about in the process, always told my kids go before the match as we're not moving till the end of the game.

If you've been drinking before and plan to drink after you don't really want to have an enforced break for nearly two hours

Back