• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

It's starting.

WHL_66.png

So that puts the exterior of the building at around 3 weeks behind. I wonder if the roof is on a critical path or if it's branched off at this point.

For someone from a non construction background, its hard to believe that its on the critical path. I mean, what else depends on the roof being there? It's not like there's something which gets built on top of it. I guess some seats can't be installed until all the roof parts are out of the way but as long as it doesnt take 6 months to put the roof up, it feels fine

The most critical thing would be to clear the pitch area for work again so that the pitch can be installed. Seats and video screens can be done in a week.

The most critical thing would be to clear the pitch area for work again so that the pitch can be installed. Seats and video screens can be done in a week.
Makes sense. Probably the most likely of all the parts to have an uncertain build time too, seeing as it's never been done before.

..but even for the pitch, its the artificial/NFL one which is one the bottom and then the real grass is just in the trays which slide in

Back