• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Juventus***

Great result, just frustrating we had our defensive clown shoes on at the shirt.

I do hope we won’t regret settling for the 2-2 in the last 15

Total domination after the first 10 mins!

I’d still make a few changes for the 2nd leg but incredible that we salvaged a point and bagged two away goals when it looked like it would be curtains early doors!

Eriksen MOM for me! Creates chances for fun and scores in big games and yet people still criticise him!

Proud of the lads, i kept watching and supporting as I have my whole adult life.

But the thing i take from this now is i hate aurier, not hated a spurs player this much in years.

I will boo him and hound him to the ends of the earth, the piece of brick. I fcuking hate him, I hate his parents for fudging and having him. I hate everything about him and want him come from the club.

Walker peters or someone like Heinrich who we should have tried to sign last summer would be better then him and his stupid fcuking sliding tackles, why does he go in with his feet in the penalty area. Why is he so fcuking thick, why did he turn up at my football club. I hate him.

Players might not be allowed on the plane now their balls have grown so big
Won’t get them through the metal detectors

Proud of the lads, i kept watching and supporting as I have my whole adult life.

But the thing i take from this now is i hate aurier, not hated a spurs player this much in years.

I will boo him and hound him to the ends of the earth, the piece of brick. I fcuking hate him, I hate his parents for fudging and having him. I hate everything about him and want him come from the club.

Walker peters or someone like Heinrich who we should have tried to sign last summer would be better then him and his stupid fcuking sliding tackles, why does he go in with his feet in the penalty area. Why is he so fcuking thick, why did he turn up at my football club. I hate him.

Are you sure?

Back