• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool***

Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and West Ham are the teams I enjoy us beating the post, possibly in that order I'm not sure.

Terrible idea.

Liverpools psychotic press with destroy him, he is now where near composed enough to cope. He'll lose it in dangerous areas and make them look good.

If Sissoko plays a big game this week he would be better suited to Arsenal.

I agree. I didn't say it was a good idea. I was just second guessing Poch. He does like him.

With Rose being out and Aurier just back in training i think it will be a case of same again.
Lloris kicking long to beat the press and then trying to get onto the second balls.

Liverpool and Utd are the same in many ways. Weak at the back, without a proper DM but very dangerous going forward.
Obviously they can take anyone apart, however if we play the same as Weds, then the same Liverpool issues will be exposed

Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and West Ham are the teams I enjoy us beating the post, possibly in that order I'm not sure.

Wow. West Ham? Always thought that was unrequited rivalry.

Arsenal every time. Then Real Madrid (Barca would feel the same, probably - insert your European powerhouse here). Then Chelsea, then Man U, then Emirates Marketing Project. Liverpool come some way off. West Ham maybe tops the rest, but it really comes down to which fans one knows and wants to commiserate with snidely the day after.

We really need to start winning these games, I mean really, is there another team in the top flight that has such a poor record at certain grounds? , if we were to look at the list of sides that have managed to win at Stamford Bridge since we last won there, or the list of teams that have won more times at Anfield than us we'd be amazed.

Poch has sorted so many of our frailties out as a club but away from home in big games is not one of them.
You're comparing our record against the combined record of 14 other teams. In 14 games a season against mid- to lower-table opposition, you're bound to lose one or two (or more) over the course of 5-6 seasons. Plus the teams that won there were probably not taken as seriously as us.

Same side as Wednesday night for me. They should be on a high and ready for more of the same. Can see it being a real ding-dong. I'll go 2-2 with Kane moving on to 101.

I met a Liverpool fan at the start of the week. He was very much defined by his football allegiance, it was one of the first things he told me about himself, even though I never asked. When I mentionned I was a Spurs fan he was straight at it telling me how they are gonna stuff us at the weekend.

So for my sake lads, please win. Just to shut up people like this.

In an article by Shane Reid on Spurs Web, Kane is quoted as saying about the Man U victory " Sometimes we say to ourselves "Lets go for this from the kick-off today" and it worked well. From the start we were winning first and second balls and when we got it down, we kept it. We played some great football, created a lot of chances. It was a really good game for us and that has to be our focus for the rest of the season - try to match that".

Thank you, Harry. More of the same please against this lot.

Back