• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs vs ManMour***

But after 8 minutes or something?

Even for Jose that sounds a bit nutty.

Absolutely.

Jose was losing the plot all game. Disappeared before the first half even finished. Shouting and screaming and losing it on the bench.

Sent Feilani to do a job on Eriksen (maybe?) and didnt like what he saw at all.

The situation looked nothing like injury to me, and yes - I wouldnt put a stunt like that past Mourinho at all

fell.jpg

Well that was just fantastic.
A real team performance. Flowing football with some lovely passing. Made Utd made to look like the limited team they really are.
How on earth we didn't score more I don't know. I wonder if Kane has goal #100 on his mind? There were numerous occasions (not just with Kane) where a passed ball would have almost certainly led to a goal.
But that's not to talk down how we played. It was a thoroughly deserved victory. Of course the early goal changed things totally for Mourinho but they really did seem clueless. Winning the ball off them was like taking candy from a baby.
Eriksen or Jan for MOTM. Both were absolutely superb. Dier excellent, Dembele excellent, Trips excellent. Everyone else very,very good. Dele is going to have a game very soon where everything he does comes off. Hopefully next week or the following Saturday.

Great atmosphere tonight. When Wembley rocks, it really rocks.

Absolutely.

Jose was losing the plot all game. Disappeared before the first half even finished. Shouting and screaming and losing it on the bench.

The situation looked nothing like injury to me, and yes - I wouldnt put a stunt like that past Mourinho at all

If Poch makes a decision to try something different and it’s clearly not working after 7/8 minutes, I’d want him to have the balls to change it back too.

If Poch makes a decision to try something different and it’s clearly not working after 7/8 minutes, I’d want him to have the balls to change it back too.

Thats the sort of thing that could crush a player, I wouldnt be at all impressed with Poch if he did it.

Which makes it all the more believable Mourinho did.

We fudging crushed them, didn't we. Should've been 4 or 5. United are fudging brick. Can we play you every week? fudging clams.

Absolutely.

Disagree. It was an injury. Mourinho was bringing on a forward, then had to bring on Herrera because Fellaini's lateral knee ligaments let him down again.

Back