• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lucas Moura

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOURA ANNOUNCEMENT

We’re hearing Arsenal have offered Lucas Moura more money, and as we speak he is in a taxi on route to London Colney, according to our reporter Paul Gilmour.

"He was ready to sign when the call from Wenger came, and he just upped and left. Levy is absolutely fuming."
So I didnt believe you. But I did just rush off to Sky Sports to see if this was posted.

So I didnt believe you. But I did just rush off to Sky Sports to see if this was posted.
JimWhiteLaughing.gif

Do you think we are going to sign someone else also, and delaying announcing him, so we can do a double whammy.

Suit or tracksuit from Poch? I'm going tracksuit.

He is very rarely pictured welcoming a new signing.

We dont even do press conferences for new signings anymore

At best all we will get is a short in house interview and a pic with Moura in the shirt and a thumbs up

You can see him being announced around 6pm, and brought onto the pitch at HT for a chat with Paul Coyte

Which is why I predicted a half 6 confirmation for his signing. He will be signed pre match but I doubt it will be much earlier than that. Perhaps we are trying for a second player and hope to complete a double announcement

I’m not getting too excited as we rarely sign deadline day players under Poch, but there is a chance that it could happen. No one knew about VDV until that one came off late on in the transfer window. But that was a different time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back