• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Zaha

Too much hearsay and assumption to really be that strong a point.

The Palace chairman is a bell end, but he isnt the only one with a say now that they have investors.

Equally, just in general, football is a fluid business, things change all the time.

Maybe Palace suddenly need cash, maybe Zaha forces the move, maybe he has a release clause and so they dont really get a say, maybe we make an offer they cant refuse...

So many what ifs we just cant say anything with certainty.

Though I can certainly see an argument he may have stalled somewhat, and at 25(26?) he needs to kick on. I really think he is ready for a move, and needs one, to see if he can take his game up a level.

I really think we might be about perfect for him on that front.

And I really think he would be a very useful player to have in our squad.

Though at no point do I apply any expectation of success!

Well, we'll have to see..i'd LOVE it if he joined us...

Kaveh Solhekol @SkyKaveh

Wilfried Zaha’s brother Judicael has told Sky Sports News: ‘Wilfried will always hold Crystal Palace and their fans in the highest regard and all the support they've given means the world to him. It’s my brother’s dream though, to play for Arsenal. 1/2

Given all Wilfried has given to Palace to help them remain a PL club, I hope Palace will be able to see their way to agreeing a deal with Arsenal that allows Wilfried to realise his dream of playing European Football for the club he’s supported since childhood

Sounds like he's going to try and force the move then - can't see this one being done quickly with the clubs so far apart

Sounds like he's going to try and force the move then - can't see this one being done quickly with the clubs so far apart

Im not sure how it can be done at all unless they manage to raise at least another 30m through player sales and then be prepared to blow all their funds on an attacking player, when they have an utter brick defence.

They have basically got together with zaha and started a pathetic begging campaign, pleading with palace to do arsenal a favour cos they have no money.

Zaha of course is no longer bothered about CL, now its just ‘european football’ he wants. Those trips to the far reaches of eastern europe in the europa league must be so tantalising, especially for his ‘boyhood’ club.

It really is akin to a homeless person coming up to you on the street and asking for a couple of quid.

Absolutely priceless.

He's shackled himself to Palace with that contract he signed. I do feel for the guy somewhat, but having sold AWB they aren't short on funds.

Arsenal are playing this pretty well imo.

Well, ignoring the fact that he’s actually not that good of course.

They have a decent chance of getting him for less than his current club expect to sell him for.

So Parrish has tucked the Wan-Bissaka money away in a shoebox and will probably use a small portion of it on a new RB.

No matter what Zaha's brother or anyone else acting as his mouthpiece says, Palace has the player tied up on a long(?) contract and they plainly don't want to sell their prize asset. More importantly, they probably don't need to sell him unless it's for an outrageous fee, something like the 70m+ that's been bandied about.........

....so Arsenal offer 40m as that's all they have.

clams. lol

AWB and Zaha money, they could strengthen really smartly.
And if Aubemayang leaves I can see them struggling.
If only they had a progressive manager.

£100m+ could get them half a new team of very good players.

Back