• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Zaha

True, but I don't think he's much better than Townsend either. At best, he's Townsend with a few more tricks on the ball and less of an inclination to cut inside and blast the ball at high-flying helicopters.
So basically we're talking about dog sh!t and cat sh!t, best to steer well clear of both and never ever touch either as it will well and truly stink the place out. ?

So basically we're talking about dog sh!t and cat sh!t, best to steer well clear of both and never ever touch either as it will well and truly stink the place out. ?

Both players remind me of those typical athletes that could got by without actually understanding the game mentally.

Should have ushered them into athletics.

I'm not too fussed about signing him, but is that 5 goals in the league now? With 6 assists. That's not bad for the first half of the season with a struggling team.

Reactions: DTA
Zaha is your typical one if four players, does something amazing every now and then but will do nothing for 3/4 games, you don't need players like that and in all honesty if he was worth anything he would be pulling up Palace by scruff of neck regardless of their crapness, thats what good players do.

Him, Townsend and Bolasie, same ilk for me

At the right price he'd fit in at Spurs. 24 years old - same as many of our existing players. He's the kind of player that would come on under Poch, and he is a specimen. Physically he's at the races and would only become more powerful with our leaner fitter regime. Poch would look for more consistency and work from him. But he's already a very decent player imo.

At the right price he'd fit in at Spurs. 24 years old - same as many of our existing players. He's the kind of player that would come on under Poch, and he is a specimen. Physically he's at the races and would only become more powerful with our leaner fitter regime. Poch would look for more consistency and work from him. But he's already a very decent player imo.
This is my exact thoughts - Physically he's made for this team, just needs to be more consistent in terms of productivity but the foundations to this are already there with a good few goals and assists already for this season. What better coach to polish him than Poch.....

Zaha doesn't need to lift the entire team here. For example he'd just focus on holding the ball and dribbling and creating chances in a small area. He might just be able to excel in a focused role like that.

Sent from my SM-T819Y using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I look at potential signings for players like Zaha, and wonder where he fits in with the first team. I can't see how Zaha displaces any of the first 11. And he's a similar player, but with less quality, to Son. So why are we reportedly looking at spending £30m on him? Next please.

For me the problem with saha or any other, is knowing how to choose one that understands the style of game of poch, nothing serves a very skilled or fast player if he is not going to have the commitment to recover the ball and press as does this team , And that cost a lot of work, and players like lamella or eriksen that were once good but common, are now lions that rotate run and recover throughout the width of the terrain, so I think it is so difficult to get players for this type of game And to have them, need a time of adaptation, sissoko is a good example.

Back