• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Your favourite three Spurs players

Dawson: for his commitment and passion towards the club, top player and a cool guy.
Chadli, in time, will be one of the world's best players.
Paulinho: as Stenno said, amazing signing, quality player, and very happy, proud to be here.

While I appreciate your optimism...Chadli, one of the world's best? What have you seen from him that gives you that impression?

While I appreciate your optimism...Chadli, one of the world's best? What have you seen from him that gives you that impression?

Obviously he isn't the finished article now, but he will be, Chadli has got incredible talent, he's technically skillful, fast, strong, good awareness, tall, and has no fear to go at players, he is always a good team player that is not selfish, don't get me wrong, as I said, he has still got alot of work to do, but I just see an unbelievable talent in him, and i'm sure in a couple of years, everyone will see that.

Obviously he isn't the finished article now, but he will be, Chadli has got incredible talent, he's technically skillful, fast, strong, good awareness, tall, and has no fear to go at players, he is always a good team player that is not selfish, don't get me wrong, as I said, he has still got alot of work to do, but I just see an unbelievable talent in him, and i'm sure in a couple of years, everyone will see that.

I haven't seen much more than his obvious size and strength yet, but I admittedly have only seen him in a Spurs shirt. Hopefully this super Chadli emerges and claims the job on the left.

I honestly could not answer this questions - so difficult!

I love Azza for the fact he started off home-sick but stuck it out and now he's been here so long. When people ask who my face player is - I say Azza because he cares about the club.

For me - I like nice guys - but we have so many! Daws, Sandro, BAE (he still plays for us guys!), etc...

There is a good karma around the side and long may in continue

I honestly could not answer this questions - so difficult!

I love Azza for the fact he started off home-sick but stuck it out and now he's been here so long. When people ask who my face player is - I say Azza because he cares about the club.

For me - I like nice guys - but we have so many! Daws, Sandro, BAE (he still plays for us guys!), etc...

There is a good karma around the side and long may in continue

To that point, I think it's important to have a balance of personalities. While it's fun to cheer for a group of nice guys, you need some aggressive players who may not be the most likable but who won't be pushed around by bigger clubs that feel entitled to victories. Defoe and Walker come to mind.

Not trying to criticise anyone but I don't really understand how anyone can have a favourite player who has only been at the club five minutes

Not trying to criticise anyone but I don't really understand how anyone can have a favourite player who has only been at the club five minutes

That's what I was thinking.
Benny
Sandro
...Can't name another at this point. Might eventually be Holtby or Eriksen, but not yet.

Edit: If I can't say King, I'll say Friedel. Always admired his professionalism and, for me, he ranks among the most consistent keepers in the history of the domestic game. Seems like a decent feller, too.

Last edited:
Dawson - love the professionalism the guy has and how he carries himself. Had the opportunity to leave and probably take a wage increase at QPR last season but fought for his place.

Friedel - ok so his not 1st choice nor likely to go down a playing legend but his attitude, work ethic and determination to stay at the top are something that I hope transfers to our others not only in the 1st team but our youth as well. When he does retire, I wouls love to see him involved somehow at some coaching level.

Sandro - well his just...Sandro. :)

Lloris - a true world class talent
Lennon - despite the seemingly disappointing end product, the best player to run at the opposition by a mile
Sandro - top player (shame he's rarely fit), fab attitude

Couldn't resist doing a rough count of the number of mentions for each player so far. Two of the three most popular are currently not even starters for PL games.

Number of mentions to date (first three only where more than three mentioned)

24 - Sandro
20 - Dawson
13 - Holtby
13 - Vertonghen
10 - Paulinho
9 - Eriksen
8 - Lennon
8 - Lloris
3 - Friedel
2 - Defoe
2 - Dembele
2 - Lamela