• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

( . Y . ) Tottenham v Chelsea | OMT ( . Y . )

A good article that

Variety is a huge thing in these fine margin games where your trying to force a mistake

How close is Georgio to a bench place? Looking at Carra's analysis it's clear we needed to ask some questions wide.

Would be an option to come on in such circumstances although I still don't know why Poch didn't play Son wide when he came on.

Even when Toby pings them for Alli, it's not about pace.

It's about Alli timing his run off the shoulder.

Anyway, pace can only do so much against a deep defence. It's more pace of movement of the ball.

Agreed, and I was not saying Toby would ping them for Alli, however if Walker, Rose or a player of that speed is on the pitch, when we run across these deep defending sides it gives us another option. We need that other option to keep teams honest, otherwise they park and wait. In fairness, had we been more alive to some of the great crosses we saw perhaps this all not be a discussion!!!!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

How close is Georgio to a bench place? Looking at Carra's analysis it's clear we needed to ask some questions wide.

Would be an option to come on in such circumstances although I still don't know why Poch didn't play Son wide when he came on.

Not got a clue about him

Pace though is the one weapon we lack

No idea, but I think he has only just started training with the first team. We saw last season a few of the youngsters getting pre-season outings, but that doesn't automatically translate to a step up.
When the league cup comes round we should get a better idea of which academy players are deemed close to the first team squad.

Without turning on Hugo, I rate him

However It is an issue with out squad, there is no threat to anyone's places - no challenge to make sure everyone performs every week.

No matter how badly someone plays there is not someone to push them.

500.jpg

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/record-home-league-attendance-220817/
Sunday's attendance figure of 73,587 for the Premier League encounter against Chelsea at Wembley Stadium, connected by EE, set a new record mark for the Club for a home league match.

The attendance surpassed our previous league high of 70,882 for a First Division match against Manchester United at White Hart Lane on September 22, 1951. It also toppled our Premier League high of 36,274 against Arsenal at White Hart Lane on October 1, 2011.

Our record home attendance remains 85,512 against Bayer Leverkusen in last season's Champions League campaign.

That figure of 85,512 is an English club record. Indeed, both of our Champions League group matches against Monaco (85,011) and Bayer Leverkusen set new record figures, toppling the previous best of 84,569 held by Emirates Marketing Project for an FA Cup tie against Stoke at Maine Road in 1934.

The 85,512 attendance is also the highest by an English club for a home match in the Champions League.

Meanwhile, our attendance of 80,465 against Gent in February set a new record mark for the UEFA Europa League, toppling the previous best of 75,180 for Manchester United against Liverpool at Old Trafford in March, 2016.

Back