• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

( . Y . ) Tottenham v Chelsea | OMT ( . Y . )

nayenezgani

Jimmy Neighbour
Just watching these highlights; more of the same this weekend please. Subtract the three goals conceded though.

I do miss Bentaleb and Fazio was pretty decent at times. Chadli too, just lacked the mentality.

Where: Home (away from home)
When: Sunday, 4pm
Score: 5-0

Last edited:
giphy.webp

Can't wait for this one. Will be the first time that I've seen us, live, against Chelsea. Another of the reasons that I'm pleased to have my season ticket. So I can watch us against teams that I've not seen us against before...Chelsea, United and Liverpool are those in the top 6.

I think we're well set for a good performance and result. Each side is missing players, even if the bigger coverage will be on those missing for Chelsea.

First game at Wembley...All of you going best be making some noise there. I get the feeling that our stadium will be low on atmosphere this season. I think we'll end up with many tourists, and fans from other teams coming to watch a game.

Let's get behind the team, make as much noise as we can & try to give the place atmosphere. We are only there for a season, so let's make it a good one!!

Last edited:
Good teams always rebound strongly after a bad loss, don't expect to see the chelsea on saturday to be the team we play next week, i can see them flying out of the blocks and catching us cold, we win 2-1 with a late goal.

We are better than them. And we'll never have a better chance. Pochettino needs to make sure they all believe we can win. I am sick of them psyching us out. (You just know that they will build up the Spurs can't win at Wembley thing)

We have been their bitches for too long.

They're missing Hazard, Fabregash and Cahill. Costa is obviously sunning himself in Brazil . I heard that Luiz also headbutted someone against Burnley, although I've not seen any repercussions today.

Anyway, that is four of the first team from last season out. Morata looked decent on Saturday tbf......BUT they're is so much unrest there at the moment with Conte seemingly hellbent on throwing not only his toys out of the pram but anyone else's that he can lay his hands on.

We cruised to a win on Sunday. We barely got out of second gear, our camp looks a happy place to be, despite Danny Rose's little outburst which the media have tried (and failed) to unsettle us with. Poch seems to have dealt with it in house very nicely. Our players look focused and Dele didn't react to Saudi Sportswashing Machine trying to kick him all over the park - which is a lesson learned from the game against Ghent, I feel.

Sunday's game is MASSIVE. If we beat them at Wembley, the press "hoodoo" will be gone and this looks like a great time to play them. A win and the media will not have THAT stick to beat us with anymore.

When the fixtures were announced I was seriously worried we'd have 0 pts after 2 games - now I am looking for 6 and Chelsea to have 0 pts. That would be a huge lift.....

For me, I think we can and will win 2-1. Chelsea are dangerous, no matter how many players they have missing but I believe this season we have a real steel about us.

Now, I am off to watch Rocky III and listen to "Eye of the Tiger"

COYMFS!!!

I have grown to despise the opposition in this match more than any other team. The arrogance of so many of their supporters just winds me up to the extent that I now don't now on very well with a very old mate of mine...

I have a bit of very grudging respect for the lot from Woolwich in that they have at least tried to run their club properly.

I am so pleased that a Russian gangster didn't buy our club and I just hope to GHod that we win on sunday.

COYS.

Good vs Evil from everything to everything ... Hopefully good prevails ...3-0 Spurs win

I have grown to despise the opposition in this match more than any other team. The arrogance of so many of their supporters just winds me up to the extent that I now don't now on very well with a very old mate of mine...

I have a bit of very grudging respect for the lot from Woolwich in that they have at least tried to run their club properly.

I am so pleased that a Russian gangster didn't buy our club and I just hope to GHod that we win on sunday.

COYS.

I feel exactly the same way.Loathsome club and fans. I also ended a friendship with one of them over their insufferable asshatery

My 41st birthday Sunday and I'll be watching it in Bristol with an Arsenal fan randomly

He hates Chelsea as much as we do and strangely he doesn't hate us

Back