• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Xherdan Shaqiri

please no. good player but wouldn't support the industrious and selfless team poch ethic that we have now.
would have been a good addition to redknapps's squad though.

I like the lad, think he has bundles of talent but is he for us? not sure

It would be nice to have a player that knows the league and he can really play.
The only thing I have against him coming to us it the negative reaction from the Twitterati.

It would be nice to have a player that knows the league and he can really play.
The only thing I have against him coming to us it the negative reaction from the Twitterati.

Hahaha they found a negative for Kane signing a new contract.

If he played in our system and had more freedom in the final 3rd which our system allows I think he would be dangerous.

Hahaha they found a negative for Kane signing a new contract.

If he played in our system and had more freedom in the final 3rd which our system allows I think he would be dangerous.

"dangerous"?

To us or the opposition? :cool:

I would seriously take a punt on him and the Villa lad.

"dangerous"?

To us or the opposition? :cool:

I would seriously take a punt on him and the Villa lad.
Id hope that with our increasing revenue for various reasons we would be able to move away from 'taking punts' although I acknowledge any signing is one to an extent.

Assuming that Grealish does have a decent attitude (which Ive seen nothing of late to suggest otherwise) I dont even see him as a punt - he has genuine quality. Id much prefer him over Shaqiri and wouldnt see the need to sign both of them....

Id hope that with our increasing revenue for various reasons we would be able to move away from 'taking punts' although I acknowledge any signing is one to an extent.

Assuming that Grealish does have a decent attitude (which Ive seen nothing of late to suggest otherwise) I dont even see him as a punt - he has genuine quality. Id much prefer him over Shaqiri and wouldnt see the need to sign both of them....

I think they are both bang average players which are purely being linked by the press because they've got no imagination. These are the type of players we'd be buying if Timmeh was still in charge.

I think they are both bang average players which are purely being linked by the press because they've got no imagination. These are the type of players we'd be buying if Timmeh was still in charge.
You can state anyone you want is bang average - that doesnt make it true. Both players make things happen that affect games, that isnt the trait of a bang average player. Shaqiri at the 12m quoted would be a steal for someone, even us if we wanted him as a squad filler. Grealish would be more expensive but if he fulfills his potential a very good investment....

You can state anyone you want is bang average - that doesnt make it true. Both players make things happen that affect games, that isnt the trait of a bang average player. Shaqiri at the 12m quoted would be a steal for someone, even us if we wanted him as a squad filler. Grealish would be more expensive but if he fulfills his potential a very good investment....

I remember when we used to sign players like Danny Murphy or Steven Pienaar, who looked good for little teams, for the same reason. But now we sign good players like Moura and Son instead.

Back